OT short hair and round face

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tillyfloss, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Sorry loads of questions tonight!

I don't want to wait till I am slim to start making changes, and was thinking I might have a total hair restyle...
    You can see I have a round face in my pic, but when slim, i tend to have more of an oval face...
    I am thinking of going short and choppy with a fringe and much darker in colour...
    I know I will reach my goal weight but don't want to look silly until then...
    What do you think... can a round face carry off a short choppy hairstyle?

:)

[​IMG]

Sort of looking at something like this...??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

There's absolutely no reason why you couldn't carry it off! Go for it!! xx

4. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

once im at target im going for colour and style like pink and thats really short!

5. abz

abz Gold Member

yes it can. i have a round face and used to have short hair. i had a sideswept longer fringe to soften it. if you have a good hairdresser they can make the style match the person, not the face. so make sure you have a good one and they'll make sure you look fantastic :D

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.