• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OT - Sympathy please (not serious!)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
How was I to know that there was muscles in your thighs??? I just thought it was flab!! Lol
Bloomin Wii Fit!!! After 35 mins Monday, 40 Tuesday, 40 Wednesday and 1 hour jive last night I can hardly walk!!! :8855:

Sympathy for the one with a Wii related injury please?!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ha ha big sympathy to you. I love my wii fit but have just bought a mini tramopline this week and my thighs are killing me too. At least we know its working xxx

I had to sell my Wii as i was so strapped for cash over Christmas, AND i wanted a Wii fit too, so no sympathy from me. Lol.

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Aw poor you! I'm sure new muscles are added while we are sleeping just to catch us out!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Lol, thanks all.
Brittany sorry to hear about the Wii, you are more than welcome to come to my house and use mine at any time.
I have a mini trampoline as well and I am now able to use it again as I was originally too heavy...Daughter uses it more than I do! Lol

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
lol - hope the muscles ease soon xx

I'm glad I live in a downstairs flat. I dread to think what the neighbours would think if I lived upstairs.