[OT] What next???

lunar jim

Gold Member
Just as Mrs L is starting to get over the swine flu, two of the kids are covered in spots: chickenpox!

Still, at least everything should be done and dusted by the time we go on our little hol.

Just waiting for me to get bubonic plague or something...

Oh and... I'm going to a BBQ this afternoon. No other kids there so people are happy for the kids to be there. But I'll be in BBQ survival mode again this afternoon.

Oh you poor sod! Sounds rotten. BBQ's are the one thing that i find so hard to resist, luckily not had to go near one yet,but everyone in my neighbourhood seem determind to smoke me out! Almost wish it would rain to stop their evil ways! Any tips for BBQ survival, i stupidly am planning one for myy DD b'day in 2 weeks. Idiot...... xx

Awwwww no!! Hope your kids are ok...... at least they have it before your holidays though.. Hope Mrs L is getting better!!!
My kids havent had it yet...... I always dread the weeks before we go away hoping they dont catch it..
xxx

Not having the best of luck eh LJ?

At least you will nhave gotten over everything by the time you go on hols. My eldest had the chicken pox and exactly 14 days later the wee one got them! But its good to have it as a kid!

I had a BBQ at work last week (was the Companies treat for our hard work) I wandered out and smelled all the delicious foods...then came back inside the canteen and had my Cd bar and 2 coffees plus loads of water. i was fit to burst, let them have their stinky uncooked chicken!!! lolololol

Enjoy!

oh jim thats awful news!!!! Hope the little ones dont suffer too much with it, how old are they? Are they allowed medised to help them rest as much as possible?

Hope Mrs L is feeling better too!

Lots of get well soons to everyone!!!!!

xx

Poor you Lunar, Hope everyone get's better for your hols! and try and enjoy your bbq! xx

Back