OT - Who's watching Derren Brown?

I'm attracted to Derren Brown's confidence and his 'gasp' factor. he really is a very ordinary looking person, but also seems extraordinary.

My other crush is David Duchovny. Now what I wouldn't do to Agent Mulder, heh :p

Would have to agree about David, there's something nice about him. I like Viggo Mortensen but only when he played Aragon in Lord of the Rings

Well, if we're talking about lusting... Chris Moyles does it for me every time.. LOVE him :D

lol i know.. i just love his 'soft' looks and his personality :D

Can't see it with Chris Moyles. Does anyone watch King Of Queens? Cus Kevin James is a bigger guy and not typically good looking but is lovely x

Because Kevin James is likeable. Jack Black same thing - funny squishy bear cub.

we're defo in weird crush territory now... I love Eddie Izzard - but weirdly only in his makeup - Eddie in a suit = just some bloke in a suit.

haha all manly Eddie does nothing for me! Eddie in his heels and plastic pants and red lippy going 'Yeeeeeeessssss'

Oh yeeeesssssss :p

Having been single nearly the entire time since my daughter was 1 and she is now 20!! I wouldn't say no to any of them lol xxxxx

I have a load of weird crushes... Ricky Gervais and Paul Merton, I love a guy that can make me giggle. Derren I have discussed with people before and I didn't realise he was gay but looking at Derren in still picture I don't fancy him, as soon as he is on telly talking to me then yes, I think he has some subliminal messages going on in the show to make him more attractive :D

Didn't see the show so can someone just tell me which numbers I have to but for tomorrow night's draw ;)

Derren Brown is entertaining but far too reptilian to fancy. We could be here all day listing the men I am turned on by, but my latest crush is James Corden (fat bloke from Gavin and Stacey). I like men who are funny.

Back