Total Solution OTHER BARS THAT CAN BE EATEN????

muffin2012

Hi i am really not keen on the Exante bars but getting fed up of drinking everything and not chewing so i'm sure i have read somewhere that other make bars can be eaten instead on Exante??? can someone tell me what these are please???
Thank you!!!! :)

Hey I sometimes replace mine with the Atkins bars they r super yummy, a bit pricey though boots has them 3 for 2 at the moment. You can also have the Tesco ultra slim bars they r also quite nice and work out a pound each. I personally prefer the atkins bars as they r chocolatey and have less carbs. The Tesco ones have slightly more carbs but u r allowed them :) Hope that helPs a bit, I know the exante bars taste a bit like powder I reckon lol.

Thank you!! I think i will be going to buy some tomorrow!! xx

I think it's only a snack bar as it's 30g instead of 60g but the atkins coconut bar is amazing! It's like a big chewy bounty, I found it a great replacement for a meal yesterday. I was full and satisfied even if it is only 30g.

I bought a second bar and froze it, I've cut it up into about 8 or 10 bite size segments so if I do need a little treat through the week I can pop a chuck of frozen bounty in and know that I'm not off track.

And if you've never had frozen bounty now is a GREAT time to try it, or should I say frozen atkins.

Last edited:
I thought we couldn't use Atkins bars because it's a snack bar. As it's NOT meal replacement it doean't provide all the nutrition that Exante, TESCO Ultraslim or Biggest Loser do.

Thanks guys! i bought some Tesco bars but have come to like the choc orange Exante bars now as well :)xx

Admittedly the atkins snack bar was a kind of emergency grab and go kind of mistake as I meant to pick up the meal bar instead of the snack one (for vitamins etc) but I think for one meal it was fine. And like I said in future I'll be rationing one snack bar into tiny bite sized snack treats so not to replace a whole meal.

Had one portion afternoon. Yum. :D

Back