Other Lipotrim forum

Babynurse

Hi, I'm also a member of another Lipotrim forum and have just tried to log in but it says the account has been suspended. I love these forums and have got lots of support from them so I will be very sad if this one is no more.
Without naming the site, does anyone look at this forum and had the same problem?

didnt know about another lol

me either :S

this one is clearly the bees knees though!!!

not aware of another site this is the only brought up when googling

i think i know which one you mean - but when i initially tried to join it the form did not like a hotmail account - so i used a work addy.

I was on xmas hols so that was no good - googled and found Minimins and never ever used that site!

Seriously this is a great site - why not stick around?

as said this is a great site just use it here

we are all friendly enough lol

We dont bite ..... enless you want us to! haha

edited...misread your post. Thought your account had been suspended not the forum account

Last edited:
i know the forum you mean. I used to go to it last year and the same thing happened - the account gets suspended cos the bill hasnt been paid to to whoever hosts the site. As far as I remember the site was down for a few days last time!
This is a much better site, loads of different topics..... and of course GAMES!!!!!

Thanks for all your replies, I need all the help I can get and have found both forums brilliant to keep me focused. Getting weighed tomorrow morning so hoping to have reached 21lbs in 6 weeks.

good luck for weigh in

Good luck for your weigh in!!

not seen the other site, funny to think how many people are on lipotrim though!!

I was a member on the other site 2 years ago, it wasn't as great as this one though. Very simplified, and the guy who ran it was a moody git! Sorry if you are here now! Ooooopppps!

Haha like that one about the "moody git!" Yes, Babynurse I know the forum you mean. I was on it too and it was great encouragement for me when I decided to start Lipotrim. These websites rely on donations and/or advertising to keep going, and not many donated money to that site. Also there were not that many members. I hope they come over here and I have just registered today on here and it seems good.

I just think its sad for the regulars who posted every day like a lot do on here. I wonder if they know about minimins? Getting regular support keeps me going and I know I would have failed if it wasnt for these forums.

I was a member on the other site 2 years ago, it wasn't as great as this one though. Very simplified, and the guy who ran it was a moody git! Sorry if you are here now! Ooooopppps!

LMFAO moody git lol:D:D

I know which site you mean. I tried to join but wouldnt accept my gmail account!?! So glad ive found this site though! Good luck for your WI.

Haha like that one about the "moody git!" Yes, Babynurse I know the forum you mean. I was on it too and it was great encouragement for me when I decided to start Lipotrim. These websites rely on donations and/or advertising to keep going, and not many donated money to that site. Also there were not that many members. I hope they come over here and I have just registered today on here and it seems good.

Do you think a lot of the members will come over to this forum? I hope so cos I used to chat to a few.

I've been on that site and had the same problem, i did like it though. i'm finding this a site a little confusing at the moment.

Back