other meal replacement products in place of slim fast?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by graciebabes, 27 August 2010 Social URL.

1. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi guys, i've recently switched from slimming world to slim fast because i needed a bit of a change. so far have bought a far few slim fast products like the powdered shakes and the meal bars, but tesco do an own brand version called ultra slim, wondered if these would be okay to use in place of slim fast? they are roughly the same amount of calories, (217 in 1 carton of ultra slim shake) and about the same in the bars. also, they're better value than the slim fast products as the shakes are 3 for £2 and the meal bars are 2 for £3.50 or something like that at the mo. can someone let me know if this is okay before i rush out and buy it all? thanks guys

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi welcome to slim fast. yes that should be fine. a lot of us buy the cheaper products :D

4. Lotty Big Botty

Lotty Big Botty Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I use the tesco's ultra slim.... And I'm more than happyy with the results! They taste good too!

I believe asda do a version too, except there made up with water and not milk..... I didn't like the idea of these as I like the fact that I'm still getting plenty of calcium. I've not personaly tried them myself but I've hurd that they don't taste to great!

5. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    aww thanks guys, i thought it'd be okay but didn't want to risk it as i've been doing so well! i don't really like the meal replacement bars so have been sticking with the shakes so far, but do you know where i can get the slim fast soups? (or any other brand really!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.