Other soups....

Nicci3636

Hello out there! Day three and going strong :)
I just wondered, if I'm caught short at the end of this month. Ie, I don't have any packs left and I have NO money, can I have a slim-a-soup to replace for a stop gap. Will this kick me out of ketosis??

xxxx

No you cant. Cup a soups dont have any of the nutrients etc you need and arent a suitable replacement for Exante packs at all. If you run out then youre best sticking to high protein, low carb food, or buy some Asda/Tesco/BL bars to stretch things out. DO NOT be tempted to have things like cup a soup

as starlight says , cup a soup would not be suitable , it would not keep you in ketosis and would not provide the nutrients you need . If there is a risk of you running out then I would get some of the tesco / asda/ BL meal replacement bars as stated above and start using these along with your exante products so you have enough to last you

I agree I'm not sure somedays that I'm
In Ketosis. More important that you aren't left short of food (nutrients). I would recommend buying some bars and having one a day along with two shakes until you work out you have enough packs.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back