Other soups....

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Nicci3636, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Nicci3636

Nicci3636 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello out there! Day three and going strong :)
    I just wondered, if I'm caught short at the end of this month. Ie, I don't have any packs left and I have NO money, can I have a slim-a-soup to replace for a stop gap. Will this kick me out of ketosis??

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    No you cant. Cup a soups dont have any of the nutrients etc you need and arent a suitable replacement for Exante packs at all. If you run out then youre best sticking to high protein, low carb food, or buy some Asda/Tesco/BL bars to stretch things out. DO NOT be tempted to have things like cup a soup

4. determinator

determinator Banned

as starlight says , cup a soup would not be suitable , it would not keep you in ketosis and would not provide the nutrients you need . If there is a risk of you running out then I would get some of the tesco / asda/ BL meal replacement bars as stated above and start using these along with your exante products so you have enough to last you

5. Nicci3636

Nicci3636 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Is it because of the nutrients? Not the ingredients in it that will kick me out? Just coz I'm nervous about that. Thank you for your advice though!
    xx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its both. Cup a soup havent got the nutrients you need and will also kick you out of ketosis. To be honest being kicked out of ketosis is a far lesser thing to worry about than not getting the nutrients in you.

7. Nicci3636

Nicci3636 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh, okay. Sorry :(
    I'll steer clear then

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Probably best.

I do think people put too much emphasis on ketosis sometimes. Its not the be all and end all in a diet like this, its more an aid than anything else. You could do this diet without being in ketosis at all and still lose just as much weight. :)

9. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I agree I'm not sure somedays that I'm
    In Ketosis. More important that you aren't left short of food (nutrients). I would recommend buying some bars and having one a day along with two shakes until you work out you have enough packs.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.