• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ouch!

S: 12st13lb G: 10st2lb
Morning all,

Does anybody have any problems with their gums/mouth? I'm on day 7 and the roof of my mouth is pretty sore and feels bumpy. My gums ache a little My Tongue looks pretty strange too! I feel constantly thirsty despite drinking 3 litres of water plus black coffee.

Wasn't sure if it was something to do with LT?

Have a 100 % day!!! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dolphin10

Silver Member
S: 14st10lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st12lb(19.42%)
Does anybody have any problems with their gums/mouth? I'm on day 7 and the roof of my mouth is pretty sore and feels bumpy. My gums ache a little My Tongue looks pretty strange too! I feel constantly thirsty despite drinking 3 litres of water plus black coffee.

Wasn't sure if it was something to do with LT?

Have a 100 % day!!! :)
------------------------------------------------
I am on my 8th day, I don't have any of the problems you highlighted above but I constantly do feel thirsty despite drinking water in excess of 2 literes. I was wondering if there is some ingredient in those shakes which makes us so thirsty.

goldylocks

S: 18st10lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st8lb Loss: 2st8lb(13.74%)
The roof of my mouth became very sensative to the point it hurt but it has passed now. (in week 4 now and it's been over a week since i last noticed it.) Hope it improves for you soon too.
Also have days where my mouth feels really dry all the time and i drink loads then other days i struggle to get enough water in me!

dolphin10

Silver Member
S: 14st10lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st12lb(19.42%)
There must be as I'm constantly drinking! How have u found your first week? ;)
---------------------------------------------
My first week has gone well, I do think of food constantly though. It's hard, not easy but if you are determined and get through the temptations then the weight does drop off. Early days for me though.:D

Hiya im on day 6 n today I've noticed the roof of my mouth is a little bit inflamed n was gonna mention it to the pharmacy tomorrow. It's not sore, but my Tongue is also quite itchy too. It's been irratating me all day :( boooo xxx

KingMaker79

S: 20st10lb C: 19st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st11lb(3.79%)
I had swollen gums above one of my front teeth on day 12 but it seems to be going back to normal now :)

S: 14st4.0lb C: 12st12.0lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 1st6lb(10%)
Yes I also had the gum thing,it was really throbbing at one point,had to take paracetemol,also my tongue went numb for 2nd week.My pharmacist suggested a B complex supplement and it has now passed.

S: 15st11lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st6lb Loss: 3st12lb(24.43%)
my mouth was pretty yuk but I use a tongue scraper and sensitive tooth paste and corsodryl mouthwash and I do not even have the usual bad breathe!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 1
Lipotrim Forum 2
Lipotrim Forum 6
Exante - Diaries 2
Lipotrim - Off Topic 11