Ouch!

Etchawebb999

Morning all,

Does anybody have any problems with their gums/mouth? I'm on day 7 and the roof of my mouth is pretty sore and feels bumpy. My gums ache a little My Tongue looks pretty strange too! I feel constantly thirsty despite drinking 3 litres of water plus black coffee.

Wasn't sure if it was something to do with LT?

Have a 100 % day!!! :)

Morning all,
Does anybody have any problems with their gums/mouth? I'm on day 7 and the roof of my mouth is pretty sore and feels bumpy. My gums ache a little My Tongue looks pretty strange too! I feel constantly thirsty despite drinking 3 litres of water plus black coffee.

Wasn't sure if it was something to do with LT?

Have a 100 % day!!! :)
------------------------------------------------
I am on my 8th day, I don't have any of the problems you highlighted above but I constantly do feel thirsty despite drinking water in excess of 2 literes. I was wondering if there is some ingredient in those shakes which makes us so thirsty.

The roof of my mouth became very sensative to the point it hurt but it has passed now. (in week 4 now and it's been over a week since i last noticed it.) Hope it improves for you soon too.
Also have days where my mouth feels really dry all the time and i drink loads then other days i struggle to get enough water in me!

If in doubt ring the lipotrim helpline its a free phone number too or ask at your chemist thats what there for. good luck keep up the good work.

There must be as I'm constantly drinking! How have u found your first week? ;)
---------------------------------------------
My first week has gone well, I do think of food constantly though. It's hard, not easy but if you are determined and get through the temptations then the weight does drop off. Early days for me though.:D

Hiya im on day 6 n today I've noticed the roof of my mouth is a little bit inflamed n was gonna mention it to the pharmacy tomorrow. It's not sore, but my Tongue is also quite itchy too. It's been irratating me all day :( boooo xxx

I had swollen gums above one of my front teeth on day 12 but it seems to be going back to normal now :)

Yes I also had the gum thing,it was really throbbing at one point,had to take paracetemol,also my tongue went numb for 2nd week.My pharmacist suggested a B complex supplement and it has now passed.

my mouth was pretty yuk but I use a tongue scraper and sensitive tooth paste and corsodryl mouthwash and I do not even have the usual bad breathe!

Back