2nd day over

AngelaMarie

How everyone got on o.k today. So day two wasn't too bad was away most of the day so kept busy. Didn't get second shake till 5.30 a bit late but wasn't feeling hungry have drank about 4 litres of water. Feeling quite thirsty today my mouth feels a little funny, not sure what this means. A slight headache this evening but this could be tiredness. So fast so good this definetley takes will power.

Well done to you, the first week is difficult both physically and mentally but it does take sheer determination. I'm on week 12 and it's life for me now lol I actually forget that I will eat again one day ;-) good luck to you, keep us updated
X

Well done on getting through the first couple of days Angela, sounds like you're doing great already!

xx

well done angela on your first couple of days. i am on day 10. the dry mouth goes after bout day 4. it does get easier in your first week. i have got 5 stone to loose hoping to do it bout 16 weeks x

Thanks so much, day four now well under way the days are passing quite fast I think having the children at home is helping

Back