Ouch!!

kate_grace

Hi everyone,

Ive been on LT for just over a week and am so pleased with the results so far. This forum definitely helps keep me going, and its amazing to see the results you have all had.

Since the weekend I've had a throat infection, and am off work. Ouch!! At the moment I'm managing to drink the shakes and trying hard to drink as much water as possible, but really struggle as its painful to swallow. Also, I'm sleeping loads as I'm just so-o-o exhausted with it. (and weather?)

Was wondering if anyone knew whether being poorly would affect next weeks weight loss at all? Especially as Im not managing to move about that much at the mo!!

Hello! Funny enough I've ended up with a throat infection too! It's really not nice :-( last time I was on the diet I had a few chest infections and throat infections and it didn't seem to change my weight loss too much. Saying that I have ME (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) so I do get infections quite a lot and I'm not very mobile. I really hope you feel better soon and that the infection clears up - I know how uncomfortable it is!

Tc

Thanks Willowfire, feel a bit better now!

Wow! you've done amazingly well - you must be chuffed!! Really hope to lose the majority with LT then refeed and maintain using WW or Slimming World.

Was wondering if anyone knew - does it make a difference if you have only 2 shakes instead of three? Dont think I can manage 3 today.

Thanks
xx

Back