ouch

jennybeth79

Silver Member
Im awake cant sleep its the early hours of day 4..feel really restless.. and all my joints feel like they are being crushed...my muscles feel like they are pulsating... Im hurting in random bones around my body...and Im hungry...
Not a good way to start easter sunday

Is this normal?? :cry:

Hi Mrs Hilltobe. They say that your body usually goes in to ketosis on day 4-5 maybe this is what you are feeling. Hopefully if you ride the storm for the next few days and get to your first WI,things will improve. If they dont of course check with your doctor .Better to be safe than sorry .

Could you have picked up a bug ?

If in doubt - check with a doctor.

I felt exactly the same hunny, it was as if I had done ten rounds with Mike Tyson! It does get better once you are in ketosis, hang on in there x

I had very sore achey joints for about 4days when i started so hopefully itl feel better soon xxx

Hi Im back..feeling much better now...I got to sleep about 4am with my knees on pillows... I didnt eat anything so Im very proud of myself..sat reading old posts on minimins and took pain killers and drank lots of water...
Woke up about 12pm and took some more pain killers but I didnt wake really hungry surprisingly... Ive checked my urine today .. I have ketones YAY Ive taken some more pain killers but Im feeling alot better so far today ...Thanks all x

Stes cooking bacon and mum in law brought my easter egg round OMG IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY seriously whos stupid idea was it to be over weight

lol, u'll be feeling better any day now, prob won't believe that ( I didn't) but tis true x

Back