ouch!!!!

metrognome

is getting better at it
good evening all,
ok so i dont walk anywhere i drive a taxi so i dont need to, but tonight i thought i would walk to my weigh in class its about 20mins each way walked there and back no problem but after being sat down for about 20mins i got up and it feels like someone has kicked me in both shins god they ache:cry:
just thought i would have a moan :p
karen

Oh dear....I think you need to add some walking to your routine chick! Walking is great exercise, in fact apparently it is the best aerobis exercise! I don't drive and so walk everywhere, the only down side is I have the muscliest rugby player legs as a result lol :)

thats a good sign though, that means its working they muscles :).
I walk everywhere also, walk to work and back every day. xx

I walk a bit in my job - youth worker so out and about with kids lots - but we went hill walking yesterday up a mountain, and my god my arse and thighs hurt today!!! But it's all good.

I'm thinking of starting cycling round the village every day (probably take 15-20mins) now the weather is nice.

x

done a bit of walking today, upstairs to the toilets instead of parking outside lol, really need to get off my butt and do something.
karen

It's all those little things that add up though Karen....like conciously taking the stairs instead of jumping on the escalator! Gradually build it up and you'll seen be fleeing along :)

K xx

Oh my god, i had two bike rides in the week and felt fine, then walked my mates dog for 45 min on wednesday and I'm still in agony, pulled muscles in my legs, have to walk on tip-toes to stop it from hurting. Even a leg massage fom my b/f hasn't helped! then had a bloody hard busy day at work with a horrid headache so now relaxing.

Back