ouchhhhhhhhhh!

Miss_Bettany

I cracked a big back tooth last week on a milkshake :eek: and ended up at the dentist having it out.

A week on I'm still in agony so went back and I have an infected cavity and a cracked jawbone. And on top of all that, the pain tablets I have been taking have constipated me so badly I have an extremely sore arse!!!!!!!! Sympathy needed please! :sigh::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

OHHHHHHHHHH! Miss B - that really sucks. But how can you crack a tooth on a milkshake???

Having been told today that I have 3 fillings that need replacing I sending all my hugs your way xx

oh no poor you! that sounds so painful. How on earth did you manage all that damage from a milk shake?
Hope you are feeling better soon
hugs
sil

poor you! Am I guessing that this will be last time you do a lumpy shake?

on a shake!!! Ouch, wouldn't have thought you could have done that :(

Oh poor you Miss B. I had similar thing happen a couple of years ago - just eating something soft and my tooth just broke off - had to have it out. I reckon mine was just ready to go - it was in a crown so unkown activity under it! just sheered off at the root!

But the infection and cracked jaw sounds just horrible. :( I hope ou feel well soon. Sending lots of healing vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:
look after yourself.

xx

Back