Our SW Meat Pack for red Days!

Pye266

Hi i thought i would taunt you's with our slimming world meat pack, perfect for Red Days, Our local butcher make's these for our group, They cost £8 a pack, He delivers them to our group every monday night, in the pack is 4 steak Burgers ( or sometimes 2 chicken burgers & 2 steak burgers) There made from cuts of meat with all fat removed perfect for grilling, 12 SW sausages ( Syns 1.0 per sausage), and 2lb of extra lean mince.....;)

e0gas7.jpg

wow that's brilliant. If i had that near me id definately buy it everyweek (i only do red days) and £8 is very good! luck you.

That looks brilliant, and great value. I'd buy one too.

Its a shame there isnt anything like this where I live. I think more butchers could benefit from us slimmers!!
Those burgers look really lovely!

Perhaps your group could approach a local butcher with a similar proposal - the butcher benefits from regular trade, and the group benefit from readily available extra lean meats. Everybody wins!

Perhaps your group could approach a local butcher with a similar proposal - the butcher benefits from regular trade, and the group benefit from readily available extra lean meats. Everybody wins!
I was going to suggest exactly that. I'm sure that if you got together as a group and nominated someone to approach the local butchers they would jump at that! As you say, it guarantees business

a local butcher does syn free sausages....but i never get a chance to go to them.....fab idea!!!

*droooooolllls*

x

Spot on Circes, Thats how it came about for our group, And the Butcher is making a killing, We just put the order in 1 week in advance, And he makes the packs up and delivers them....;)

there is a butcher a couple of mins walk from class that supplies our group . i havent been yet cos i am addicted to morrisons sausages and i buy ex lean mince from asda. i am tempted though i know the price is more than i pay for my sausages but i have to drive half an hour to get to morrisons lol

Back