1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunflower's journey to slimsville

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Sunflower1981, 25 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Sunflower1981

Sunflower1981 Full Member

Well this is my 3rd week on SW so thought it was about time i joined in and started my own diary instead of sneaking around on other peoples :giggle:

My name is Donna, im 33 and love running and all things exercise, i also love food far too much which is why i am here!!

I am trying to cut out or at least cut down on meat as i walk my doggies up by the farm each day and all the baby sheep,pigs and cows make me feel guilty, im not perfect though so i do expect a few bits of fillet steak to sneak in along the way!

I will follow Green days and extra easy when im being a naughty meat eater!

Todays Food:
    Green day

A1:45g Reduced fat Feta
    A2: 300ml SS Milk

B1: 35g dorset cereals nutty muesli
    B2: 2 alpen light bars

B: 35g dorset cereals muesli (b1), FF greek yogurt,strawberries and Banana

L: Ainsleys Roasted Veg Couscous (1.5 for half a pack) 4 olives (0.5), cucumber,tomato,red onion & green leaves, 45g RF Feta (A1)

D: Quorn meatballs, Wholemeal pasta, pasta sauce made with tinned tomatoes,onions,peppers and courgettes

S:1 passion fruit Danio (1.5) apple,2 alpen Light (B2) 1 homemade latte (A2)

Syns used: 3.5
    syns used for week: 90 (new week starts friday morning)
    Exercise:5k Run

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sunflower1981

Green Day

A1:45G RF Feta
    A2:200ml Choc Koko milk

B1:35g weetabix minis
    B2:15G Weetabix minis and 1/2 tbsp olive oil

B: 50g weetabix minis (B1 & 1/2 B2) with FF greek yoghurt,strawberries and Banana

L: Ainsleys Roasted Veg Couscous (1.5 for half a pack), cucumber,tomato,red onion & green leaves, 45g RF Feta (A1), passionfruit Danio Yoghurt

d: 2 x LF quorn Sausages, small tin heinz baked beans and actifry chips made with 1/2 tbsp olive oil (rest of B2)

S: 200ml Chocolate Koko milk after PT session.

Exercise: 45 minute outdoor PT Session

Syns used 3
    Syns used for week: 93
    (new week starts friday morning)

Last edited: 26 March 2014
  4. Sunflower1981

Another Green Day today

A1: 30g grated cheddar
    A2: 4xemmental laughing cow light

B1:35g Fruit and Fibre
    B2: 2 small WM Bread

not much of an appetite today for some reason

B: 35g fruit and fibre, 100ml unsweetened almond milk 1syn

L: 2 small w/m toast with 4 x laughing cow emmental and tomatoes, 1 banana

D: Jacket potato topped with quorn chilli, grated cheese and served with large mixed salad

S: probably a choccie bar of some sort to use up rest of weeks syns after weigh in

Syns today 1 plus whatever i use after weigh in

Exercise:5k run

5. Sunflower1981

Green Day

A1: 75g philly light
    A2: 200ml chocolate koko milk

B1: 35g weetabix mini
    B2: 60g Wholemeal Bread

B: 35g weetabix minis (b), 0% greek yoghurt, strawberries,mango and pineapple

l: 80g wholemeal bread (b & 2 syns), scraping of philly from my a choice, quorn peppered "beef" & salad

D: leek Risotto (leeks,onions,risotto rice Philly light (A), butter (2) oil (2)

S: choc koko milk, banana, Creme Egg (9 syns)

Exercise 5k run

Syns used:15

Trying to use them daily this week

6. Sunflower1981

not posted here in a while although still been on plan most of the time!

weigh in today and 1lb off.

EE day today:

B: overnight oats (35g oats (B), 150g full fat greek yoghurt 3 syns, 50ml unsweetened almond milk (only about 5 calories so not counted), blueberries,strawberries and a sliced banana.

L: 2 LF quorn sausages, wholemeal pasta and a spicy pasta sauce made with tinned tomatoes,peppers,courgettes,onions and chillis, 1syn worth of olive oil in this portion

d: salmon fillet with jersey royals and large mixed salad

S: 200ml chocolate koko milk (a) and 1 multipack crunchie 7.5

Syns so far: 11.5
    weekly: 11.5/105

Exercise: 10 sets of hill reps (sprint up the hill and jog back down)

7. Sunflower1981

Will be back posting tomorrow after weigh in, back on plan and trying to be completely meat/fish free

8. Sunflower1981

first weigh in for a month and managed a maintain. time to kick ass now!

Green day 07/08

B: smoothie made with 250ml koko milk (part of A1), handful of strawberries, dollop of ff greek yoghurt and a scoop of protein 4.5 syns) now I know this is considered to be a tweak as I haven't synned the berries but honestly this breakfast keeps me so much fuller than cereal etc and I therefore eat less as a result and a few pureed berries didn't make me fat!

l: 45g feta (A2) with wholemeal cooked pasta,tomatoes,red onion,sweetcorn and 8 black olives (1)

S: after 45 min PT weights session is 1 scoop of protein 4.5 with rest of HEXA of koko milk

d: 1 linda McCartney mozzarella burger (4) 1 WM Roll B1, chips with 1/3 tbsp. oil 2 syns and lots of salad

Before bed: 1 peanut hifi B2

A1 425ml koko milk
    A2 45g feta

B1 1 wm roll
    B2 1 hifi

Syns today: 16
    for week:16 /105

Exercise: usual dog walks and a 45 weights session with PT