Out of Control.....(food mentioned)

Banafell

Hi Everyone,

I've been doing CD on and off since July and have lost just over two stone, am very proud of myself, as I really didn't think I would come this far BUT during the past few weeks, ever since the weather has got colder I've been finding it really difficult to stick to the diet and keep eating things I really shouldn't... 2 slices of pizza last night and chocolate today.

I keep thinking, I'm chosing to eat these things and to hell with the consequenses and then after eating the 'bad' food I'm so ashamed with myself and vow to go back on the wagon, then promptly fall off again.

:break_diet:

Please give me a kick up the bum, tell me off, so anything you think that will make me get back on that damn wagon and stay there until I reach goal, I so want to be my goal weight before Christmas, and only I can do it!

URGH

xx

Here is your official kick up the bum. If you need any more incentive, look at my signature. Weeks of messing around mean it is week 18 and I weigh the same as I did at week 8. Totally foolish - don't make my mistake!

Here is another minimin'er that has engaged in some silly timewasting. I had got to exactly 11 stone, messed about and gained about half a stone and have now delayed the joy of being able to declare myself as a 10 stone something. Total sabotage!

Its not easy, but I had to give myself a stern talking to - it also helped that I have zero clothes to wear if I allow myself to return to a size 16.
Good Luck - it is so, so worth sticking too x

:asskick: you're over 3/4 of the way there banafell, i wish i had 9lb to go, as i suspect alot of people on here do! get a grip and get it done!! (xx) ;)

Have you moved up the plans yet? I have found that since moving to 1000 it satisfies me enough not to want anything else, maybe that would help?

Thanks for your support ladies :) am back on the diet today, and determined to stick to it (although, it is only 09.40am?!!)

I've not gone up the plans yet, perhaps I should ask my CDC is I can go onto the 810 or the 1000 plan?!

hun your under bmi 25 you should be on at least 810 by now, call your cdc and tell her you need to move up the plans

Back