1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Out of place !!! Sorry

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by fillymum, 23 June 2010 Social URL.

1. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have posted this here because for some reason I can not post it where it should be, in Off Topic, but I wanted to share it with you.It is a glorious day here today. The air clarity is so fantastic I feel I can reach out and touch the sky. I just love days like this.

Since I started the SW way of life I have felt so well.............. my medical history reads like a horror movie though I am always active, never let it get me down.

Eating the SW way, my energy levels are so high, I sleep well, my general well being is at a high. This way of eating suits me. I never consider straying from it. If I get the munchies it is for something that is allowed.

Every day I learn a little bit more from going into sub forums that are new to me. By reading other food diaries I have learnt that my recent failure to lose weight is in all probability my own fault as I have misunderstood the conception of HE's and sometimes unwittingly not been 100%. From now on I am.

This site and the support I have received have given me a new and better way of life. I thank you all for that.[​IMG]
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.