Out of proportion! Where on your body are you losing weight from?

I've lost weight from my cheat, it's very disappointing since i've always had a fairly decent D cup and have now gone to a very small C. Wouldn't change it though, especially as now I can wear the little triangle bikinis comfortably since reaching target! xx

My weight always comes off my hands and collar bone first which is really annoying because it doesn't impact on my dress size and they look really bony now. I like the rest of my body which is quite athletic but I have a really fat face. For some reason my boobs keep shrinking and then filling back up as the fat moves around!

My target may have to be lower than I'd hoped in order to have a thin face and hopefully my boobs will be at the full stage lol!

To look more proportioned I used weight training to sculpt my muscles and then by losing weight your body will eventually take from the fat stores that you want. It depends on your body type unfortunately.

I've lost weight from my cheat, it's very disappointing since i've always had a fairly decent D cup and have now gone to a very small C. Wouldn't change it though, especially as now I can wear the little triangle bikinis comfortably since reaching target! xx

Grrrwwww I'm so envious!!!!!X

Isn't it funny how you don't realise that hands and feet can lose weight as well! Some of my favourite comfy shoes now rub me really badly because they're too big and move around on my foot, took me AGES to work it out! AND, more worringly, my treasured Links of London charm bracelet can now slip off my wrist without being undone - will have to get it altered, would be destroyed if i lost it!

I never considered that hands and feet would get smaller! weird! ;)

I cant do lunges as i have knee problems ive been doing twist sit ups and crunches if you have wii + theres excersise bit that tells you what excersises to do for certain areas and the hoola hoop game is great for hips!

I do the hula hoop when i'm feeling especially angelic - it kills!! suppose that's why it works so well! will keep going on it, thanks for the tips.... might turn to my wii fit+ and see the target areas, haven't explored that bit yet....x

Isn't it funny how you don't realise that hands and feet can lose weight as well!

haha I noticed this! It's so weird and took me ages to work is out as well! Good now though because my mum is a size 5 in shoes and i've always been a 5 1/2 to a 6 but now all her shoes fit me. Don't think she's too impressed though!

Oh funcurls - you're my (smaller) twin!! My friends tease me about how lucky I am with my curves and curls - my answer is either a) try carrying them around for a day or b) God only give them to people who can handle them!!!

Oh a D to a C cup - one day maybe.... A girl can dream...:rolleyes:

I lose it around my bust, just under my bust and face first. Tummy and arms always go last which is sad as they're the bits I dislike the most!

I am your typical pear shape and always have been no matter what I weigh.
When I weigh more I am a size 14/16 top and 16/18 bottom....and when I lose weight and am the weight I want to be I am a size 12 top and small 14 on the bottom!
I am tall (5 ft 9") so I am more than happy with a size 14....and to be honest, I don' t really mind being pear shaped either when I weigh less!

Heya, I have lost most of my weight on my top half which is quite annoying as its made my bottom half look bigger! I have even stopped saying how much more I want to loose now as my top half looks quite slight, so people moan that I want to loose too much! My legs have always been big, so I don't think they are every going to be slim, but smaller for a pair of high leg boots OVER jeans without my feet turning blue is my dream! Onwards with the lunges, squats and cycling heh!

Helen xxxx

Back