Out on the lash......:(

Julesy

Likes being a girly girl
First time in 5 weeks I have actually felt really hard done by.....lol....nearly all my friends and family are out on the lash tomorrow (Sunday)......decided its not even an option me going along and watching them all get drunk whilst I drink water, so I'm staying in with a book and a ton of water to berate myself for getting into this state where I need to lose this weight!

Grrrrr! I'm so mad at myself........but at least I know that by summer I'll be back in the land of the 'living' and be in a better position to do things in moderation and not feel like ten ton tessie sat in the corner......
I'm secretly hoping they all get raging hangovers and feel poorly for most of Monday! lol!

Anyways, Happy Easter fellow water drinkers! :)

Hey Julesy don't be mad with yourself, flip it on its head and see it as a positive, you are choosing to stay in this evening because this diet is more important to you at the moment, you are doing something positive to achieve something that matters to you. There will be plenty of nights out in the future.

Be proud of yourself!

Georgie
xx

I know its no consolation at all hun - but all my mates are out on the lash too and my mum even offered to babysit so I could go.... I've turned it all down but I am going for sunday lunch at my bro's, with my bottle of water... Just view it that you can do it all in a while and the only thing that'll be different will be you, as you'll be slim & trim on show xxxxx

Julesy.... I hold my hat off to you. In the morning you will be so proud of yourself and delighted you stuck to it. Its not for forever, as you said, we will all soon be back in the 'land of the living' soon:rotflmao:

Serve them up some runny eggs for breakfast :D!

Lets all stick together this easter weekend, cos its hard for us all. :grouphugg:

Hey Julesy don't be mad with yourself, flip it on its head and see it as a positive, you are choosing to stay in this evening because this diet is more important to you at the moment, you are doing something positive to achieve something that matters to you. There will be plenty of nights out in the future.

Be proud of yourself!

Georgie
xx

WOWsers honey!!!! Your new pic is...well....gorgeous!!! Thats just made me feel a trillion times better about staying it....I hope I can look half as lush as you!
I must admit I do kinda feel proud of myself for turning down all these invitations and for refusing all the cakes at work and....well you get the picture....lol!
It's only a short amount of my life that things will be this extreme.....roll on summer! hehe!

I know its no consolation at all hun - but all my mates are out on the lash too and my mum even offered to babysit so I could go.... I've turned it all down but I am going for sunday lunch at my bro's, with my bottle of water... Just view it that you can do it all in a while and the only thing that'll be different will be you, as you'll be slim & trim on show xxxxx

Thanks sweetie.......I'm so looking forward to being sociable again and actually 'enjoying' going out and not panicking about what I can wear that still fits and whether people will be feeling sorry for the fat lass in the corner......
Major kudos to you too for turning down the ADS (all day sesh). Lets raise a glass of water tomorrow evening and pee the night away in the loo knowing we will be skinny minnys by summer! :D
Enjoy your day round your bro's hun xxxx

Julesy.... I hold my hat off to you. In the morning you will be so proud of yourself and delighted you stuck to it. Its not for forever, as you said, we will all soon be back in the 'land of the living' soon:rotflmao:

Serve them up some runny eggs for breakfast :D!

Lets all stick together this easter weekend, cos its hard for us all. :grouphugg:

I'm already planning on a nice early morning wake up call to blow their cobwebs away...hehe....think a nice loud burst of some Metallica and some hoovering needs to be done...mwahahahaha....
Crikey if it isn't bloody chocolate its alcohol.....sheesh...I actually think I'm looking forward to getting back to work on Tuesday! lol!
Righto off to polish my Cambridge halo and swig some more water! :D
Thanks hun xxxx

Absolutely hun - I have all these thoughts about 'having a night off' but I know that its not the route I need to take.... I'd rather keep my head down as I have and just get to the next stage, whice for me should be mid-April, not long away at all!
I'd rather wait and truly enjoy going out again, rather than feel like I'm cheating myself....

And yes, we raise our water glasses high :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Couldn't agree more Clare.......I want to reach goal as quickly as possible....
I'm sure I read on Icemooses blog about taking the direct route to goal and not taking the scenic route or something like that......it did stick with me and I don't want to take the scenic route...been there and done it long ago.......I want the express train....do not pass go...go directly to goal.....
:character00182:

Couldn't agree more Clare.......I want to reach goal as quickly as possible....
I'm sure I read on Icemooses blog about taking the direct route to goal and not taking the scenic route or something like that......it did stick with me and I don't want to take the scenic route...been there and done it long ago.......I want the express train....do not pass go...go directly to goal.....
:character00182:

Absolutely - I've got through both my kids birthdays, various nights out, every temptation including now Easter.... I know some people fall off/ova etc I've done it myself on previous attempts but not this time.... Its head down til maintenance - simple as that xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must go and read IceMoose's thread... I agree, I want to get this diet over and done with asap!!!! I do have a soft spot in my heart for the diet though....

Absolutely - I've got through both my kids birthdays, various nights out, every temptation including now Easter.... I know some people fall off/ova etc I've done it myself on previous attempts but not this time.... Its head down til maintenance - simple as that xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good for you Clare!!!!! You will get to the finishing post and wow how good will you feel when you do! :D

I must go and read IceMoose's thread... I agree, I want to get this diet over and done with asap!!!! I do have a soft spot in my heart for the diet though....

Have you got the link to his blog hun? It really did inspire me greatly when I first started on this looney tunes journey....
MyCambridgeLife
I also must confess to having a little soft spot for this diet.....its that soft I've been raving about it to anyone who will listen...I'm sure people have started shoving cotton wool in their ears when they see me approaching! lol! :D

Have you got the link to his blog hun? It really did inspire me greatly when I first started on this looney tunes journey....
MyCambridgeLife
I also must confess to having a little soft spot for this diet.....its that soft I've been raving about it to anyone who will listen...I'm sure people have started shoving cotton wool in their ears when they see me approaching! lol! :D

Absolutely with you on that one, I have turned into a CD bore, I constantly rave about it to anyone who can bear it!!!

Gxx

Back