out this fri cannot wait!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Good mornin :D

Well im on week 3 and really enjoying it, have lost 7lbs so far and feel great! So far i haven’t used any weeklies as I am out on fri, headin to a boyzone concert and then headin out after and stayin in hotel for the nite so really lookin forward to it, decided im giving myself the night off on Friday and goin to enjoy myself as i will be out for dinner and drinks (alot lol) i will have the 49 weekly points to cover me and also wat i have left of Fridays :D im hopin that i will still lose on mon at weigh in, i will only be eatin my dinner and then the drink so hopin i shud be covered with my points :D then itl be straight back to plan on sat, hangover or not lol

xxx

have a great night on friday!

a night with shane lynch would burn off plenty of the points, a girl has to dream! :4635:

elaine x

aw i no hes gorgeous :) i love ronan :) gonna be sad concert too :(xx

Yayyy cant wait :D

have a brilliant time, sniffles, I wanna come, sniffles. Can still remember secretly liking boyzone when they first came out (forbidden for a dedicated take than fan to do I know).
I would defo like to earn some activity points with mr lynch :D

aww i have loved them since forever lol have never missed one concert in belfast lol

Back