Out tonight; meal points?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Smirky, 6 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I'm going to a carvary tonight, but we are having set pub meals not the actual carvary anyway! ... i've picked to have chicargo chicken... however i haven't a clue how many points i should be pointing this at anyone have any ideas please?

I've had a look round for similar meals at different places but can't find anything, basically it's chicken with a tomato and basil sauce with chunky chips and peas... i know the worst bit will be the chips and i'm thinking 7 points for these but unsure about the chicken part

thanks! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    would it be a chicken breast? x

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I was thinking along those lines, but i didn't know if you needed to counter for the way the chicken will be cooked and then the sauce if it's got added fat/oils in it etc :( damn place, i looked on the carvary website but nothing... must be a different carvary type i'm going to and not a toby one! :(

the closest i've come is the simply chicken from harvester which has chicken, chips and peas for 8.5 ... but that doesn't counter for the chunky chips part or the sauce lol ! bloody things

or garlic and herb chicken from beefeater which is 6 points then add on 8.5 for their chips so 14.5 .. hmm maybe i should go for 14 / 15 points to be on safe side

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.