Out tonight; meal points?

Smirky

Gold Member
I'm going to a carvary tonight, but we are having set pub meals not the actual carvary anyway! ... i've picked to have chicargo chicken... however i haven't a clue how many points i should be pointing this at anyone have any ideas please?

I've had a look round for similar meals at different places but can't find anything, basically it's chicken with a tomato and basil sauce with chunky chips and peas... i know the worst bit will be the chips and i'm thinking 7 points for these but unsure about the chicken part

thanks! :)

I was thinking along those lines, but i didn't know if you needed to counter for the way the chicken will be cooked and then the sauce if it's got added fat/oils in it etc :( damn place, i looked on the carvary website but nothing... must be a different carvary type i'm going to and not a toby one! :(

the closest i've come is the simply chicken from harvester which has chicken, chips and peas for 8.5 ... but that doesn't counter for the chunky chips part or the sauce lol ! bloody things

or garlic and herb chicken from beefeater which is 6 points then add on 8.5 for their chips so 14.5 .. hmm maybe i should go for 14 / 15 points to be on safe side

Back