Out with the Bridget Jones pants in into my old size 12 Jeans......

It must be because you haven't gone. I've been every day since starting so you must have quite a back log(sorry) and this will weigh quite alot. Do you have any scales at home? If so you could weigh yourself this eve and the same time tomorrow after you've hopefully been to see the difference? Chin up though hun, i know you must be feeling really fed up. This diet is soooo hard and if you're not happy with your weight loss it's hard to stay motivated.
Just noticed though that you only have 26 lbs to loose? Most on here inc myself have a lot more to loose than that and so will naturally have bigger first losses. The difference with this and a conventional diet though is that the bigger numbers will last throughout where as on a different diet it would go down to 1/2 - 1 lbs a week.

Very true, Have decided to carry on until my second weigh in atleast. If my weight loss doesnt make up for this crappy one and a reasonable in week2 then i doubt I am going to have the motivation to carry on. But for now I am sort of over it. Its just typical. I needed a boost soo much but sods law didnt want to give it to me lol. Make sure you let me know how you do on your 1 week weigh in. Your losses will keep me motivated as Il be praying for that on te 28th lol!
xxxx

Hey Chelle, so glad to hear from you, i thought you may have given up and joined in with the pizza that you're friends were bringing. Well done, that's motivation for you! If i were you i'd either change councillers straight away, or buy your own set of new scales and use us on here for your support. After all we're all in the same boat and i know your weight loss will catch up soon x

hi chelle,

i think joining this forum is the first step of reaching your goals this time. ;)
and whenever you feel weak or doubt or binge, just talk to somebody in here. i think everybody's been there. ;)

i'm trying to start CD too, but starting with step 2. hope this works as well.
and, just like you, i can't imagine how it will be without food. hm, well, i think we will find out. ;)

cheers!

Hi Chelle! really glad you decided to stick with the diet. and I agree with all of Tryingagain's suggestions. It is still a 4 pound loss out of your 26 pound goal so even if it will take a couple of weeks more than you initially anticipated, you are already on the journey to getting there. The hardest few days are behind you.

Well, day7 has gone well. Have been 100% and have got over yesterday. I am going to put my mini first loss down to being "bunged up" (sorry everyone) and only going once in 6 days!! I am feeling positive again and im going to stick this out till the 28th and then I think Im going to go back to SW and do red days. I'm going to use this as a 2 week detox/diet kick starter etc. I need to look forward to something as I have not got the weight loss to motivate me. If I end up catching up and making up for this mini loss in my next weigh in on the 28th I might carry on on the CD. But I need to see some evidence that its all worth it first. Does this make sense?

How are you all getting on? I went shopping with my friend today and looked at all the lovely clothes. I felt really good walking round town rather than looking at my reflection in shop windows and thinking "heffer". One good thing I can take from doing this is that it has shown be I CAN do something when I put my mind to it and I CAN control my food intake when I want to. I hope this stays with me forever more....

Also, thankyou to everyone who has been soo suportive to me over the past week. Its soo nice to think that complete strangers are rallying together and helping/supporting eachother. I really could not of got through my week1 without u!

Cheers ladies.

Chelle x x x

Hey Chelle, so glad to hear from you, i thought you may have given up and joined in with the pizza that you're friends were bringing. Well done, that's motivation for you! If i were you i'd either change councillers straight away, or buy your own set of new scales and use us on here for your support. After all we're all in the same boat and i know your weight loss will catch up soon x

Thanks matey, you really lovely. Thanks soo much for supporting me. Without your words of encouragement I would not of stayed on CD and would have drank wine and had pizza....I would of then felt down in the dumps for giving up AGAIN!!! If you were here right now I would give you a hug lol. N e way, you will be glad to know I have "been" lol....just got to keep up with the laxative now so It doesnt happen again. I have decided to not weigh myself till my weigh in on the 28th because if I dont see losses it will probo knock me for 6 again. Thanks for being there.

Chelle x x x x

Hi Chelle! really glad you decided to stick with the diet. and I agree with all of Tryingagain's suggestions. It is still a 4 pound loss out of your 26 pound goal so even if it will take a couple of weeks more than you initially anticipated, you are already on the journey to getting there. The hardest few days are behind you.

Everything you say is very true indeed. Thanks soo much for taking the time to right words of support to keep me going. U really r fab :). How are you getting on today?

xxxx

Awwwwww huni sorry I haven't been around at such a shitty time for you (well lack of -pardon the pun lol) I am very proud of you for continuing you are amazing and don't ever think u can't do this u will and soon as u have a big poo I am sure u will notice the difference gud luck stay strong chuck xxxxxxx

Awwwwww huni sorry I haven't been around at such a shitty time for you (well lack of -pardon the pun lol) I am very proud of you for continuing you are amazing and don't ever think u can't do this u will and soon as u have a big poo I am sure u will notice the difference gud luck stay strong chuck xxxxxxx

Haha, you just made me laugh out loud lol. Yes, I hope to give birth very soon. Had a mini one this morning but still awaiting the true arrival lol. How are you getting on ??? x x x x x

ChelleryPickle said:
Haha, you just made me laugh out loud lol. Yes, I hope to give birth very soon. Had a mini one this morning but still awaiting the true arrival lol. How are you getting on ??? x x x x x

HahahahHa love it you just know when ya need to go ya can feel it can't u!!! Just know there is more :eek:

I am doing good broke phone yesterday car ran over it then got new one this morning thank the lord (well orange insurance) :D xxxxx

HahahahHa love it you just know when ya need to go ya can feel it can't u!!! Just know there is more :eek:

I am doing good broke phone yesterday car ran over it then got new one this morning thank the lord (well orange insurance) :D xxxxx

Awww, a new toy/phone is always good :). When is your next weigh? x x

ChelleryPickle said:
Awww, a new toy/phone is always good :). When is your next weigh? x x

Yeah but only had iPhone for few months I was distraught lmao!!!! Weigh in day is Tuesday pm xxx

Yeah but only had iPhone for few months I was distraught lmao!!!! Weigh in day is Tuesday pm xxx

The iPhone is far too technical for me lol. I have made the decision that I am going to use CD as a kick start diet/detox and finish it on the 28th at my next weigh in and go back to SW and do no carb red days. I dont think this is a bad thing as doing this has still made me get a grip and shown me how much I was over eating etc. What do you think? x x

ChelleryPickle said:
The iPhone is far too technical for me lol. I have made the decision that I am going to use CD as a kick start diet/detox and finish it on the 28th at my next weigh in and go back to SW and do no carb red days. I dont think this is a bad thing as doing this has still made me get a grip and shown me how much I was over eating etc. What do you think? x x

I don't think it's a bad thing but wait and see what next weigh in is coz ya might be well chuffed and continue so don't make decision until then!!! That is what I think as for me soon as I see weight loss slow down for a couple of weeks I will prolly do same when I have about stone to go :) xxx

I don't think it's a bad thing but wait and see what next weigh in is coz ya might be well chuffed and continue so don't make decision until then!!! That is what I think as for me soon as I see weight loss slow down for a couple of weeks I will prolly do same when I have about stone to go :) xxx

Very wise words there Mrs!! :). By the way, have just "been" 3 times...thats 4 times today!!! x

ChelleryPickle said:
Very wise words there Mrs!! :). By the way, have just "been" 3 times...thats 4 times today!!! x

Omg really and was it good amounts lmfao!!!! :D I hope so are ya feeling bit better did ya take anything to help!!! Whooohooo xxx

Omg really and was it good amounts lmfao!!!! :D I hope so are ya feeling bit better did ya take anything to help!!! Whooohooo xxx

Yes, I took 4 flipping movicol and 2 senna yestersay and 2 movicol this morning. Im going to take a movicol and senna every day whilst on this as I do not want to have "that" happen again. Got a feeling there is more to come lol...

I've started the bars, 3 this week....they make it slightly easier, but the 4 hour gap between 'meals' is quite a killer. Trying to hang in there. Just keep thinking of the next weigh in......hoping its a good one *fingers crossed*
and these soups are not filling at all. am gonna get all porridge and shakes next week!

ChelleryPickle said:
Yes, I took 4 flipping movicol and 2 senna yestersay and 2 movicol this morning. Im going to take a movicol and senna every day whilst on this as I do not want to have "that" happen again. Got a feeling there is more to come lol...

Lmao!!!!! Do u feel better now at least that is the important thing!!! Xxx

Back