Out with the Bridget Jones pants in into my old size 12 Jeans......

Awwwwwwww huni sorry I haven't been around for a few days what is going on why u buying food what I have I missed!!!! Xxxxxx

Well, I decided I was only going to do CD up until the 26th as it just doesnt fit in with my job etc. Was using it as a detox/kick start sort of thing.... I was looking for another plan to go to after and then came across the Atkins threads on here. I read its a type that keeps you in kitosis like the CD....so I ordered the books late last night on ebay and pretty much made my mind up that i would give that a go. It just looks like it has happened 4 days earlier. I guess I am thinking what is the point in holding out a few more days when the Atkins does the same and you can eat! Can you see me trying to justify it to myself? Im not sure how I feel right now...isnt this stupid!

xxxx

ChelleryPickle said:
Well, I decided I was only going to do CD up until the 26th as it just doesnt fit in with my job etc. Was using it as a detox/kick start sort of thing.... I was looking for another plan to go to after and then came across the Atkins threads on here. I read its a type that keeps you in kitosis like the CD....so I ordered the books late last night on ebay and pretty much made my mind up that i would give that a go. It just looks like it has happened 4 days earlier. I guess I am thinking what is the point in holding out a few more days when the Atkins does the same and you can eat! Can you see me trying to justify it to myself? Im not sure how I feel right now...isnt this stupid!

xxxx

Well sweetie you have to know if this is right for you then u don't have to justify it if it doesn't work with work u need something that does :) xxx

Well sweetie you have to know if this is right for you then u don't have to justify it if it doesn't work with work u need something that does :) xxx

I guess I sort of feel guilty for not sticking out the last 4 days, know what I mean!! What do you think would happen if I carried on with CD now till Sat? Would I have to go through the 4 day slump again? Ahh....do I actually want to carry on for 4 more days?? I dont know....scary stuff x x x

It's really not worth you stressing over! You've made a decision to try something new and that's fine. CD is very extreme and doesn't work for everyone. I'm still not sure if it's going to work for me yet! You haven't gone to the shops and brought loads of crap to binge on, which would have been totally understandable not having eaten proper food for 10 days, you've stuck to what's on your new plan so congratulate yourself for that and have a piece of chicken for me!

It's really not worth you stressing over! You've made a decision to try something new and that's fine. CD is very extreme and doesn't work for everyone. I'm still not sure if it's going to work for me yet! You haven't gone to the shops and brought loads of crap to binge on, which would have been totally understandable not having eaten proper food for 10 days, you've stuck to what's on your new plan so congratulate yourself for that and have a piece of chicken for me!

Awww thanks Mrs, I want to give you a hug!I hope we can still support eachother and stay intouch. If any of you are on facebook and want to add let me know and Il add you. Also, I have 15 CD shakes going cheap haha! x x x x

ChelleryPickle said:
I guess I sort of feel guilty for not sticking out the last 4 days, know what I mean!! What do you think would happen if I carried on with CD now till Sat? Would I have to go through the 4 day slump again? Ahh....do I actually want to carry on for 4 more days?? I dont know....scary stuff x x x

The fact ur thinking about it means ya not quite ready to come off it maybe just a thought!!!! Talk to me lol xxx

tryin again said:

Great quote xxxx

The fact ur thinking about it means ya not quite ready to come off it maybe just a thought!!!! Talk to me lol xxx

Oh no....do you think??? I just feel soo lacking in motivation? I've not even got a nice big weigh in to think of....or a caring CDC to spur me on! She wouldnt see me any earlier than my "arranged appointment when I text her today". I was actually coping ok today but I think knowing that I am ending it in a few days made me think, "why not end it now".

xxx

Yup that is how I would be thinking toooooooo huni you not alone I know i want to so this till April and I can imagine thinking few days before oh well coming off it anyway lol what the hell :) do what u feel is right for you nobody else just you ya could of gone and eating junk but you are not ya doing amazing :) xxxx

Yup that is how I would be thinking toooooooo huni you not alone I know i want to so this till April and I can imagine thinking few days before oh well coming off it anyway lol what the hell :) do what u feel is right for you nobody else just you ya could of gone and eating junk but you are not ya doing amazing :) xxxx

How much of a blip do you think what I ate is?? Do you think its thrown me out of kitosis completely? My head is all over the place....I feel quite pants right now!! If I carried on with Cd until tomorrow do you think there is actually any point of would I just have to go through those 4 down in the dumps days?

Lovely girl you poor think I feel for you being so confused but if Cambridge is not appropriate for work!!! Then u have made the right choice will still support you all the way sweetie xxxx :D
ps What do ya do

Lovely girl you poor think I feel for you being so confused but if Cambridge is not appropriate for work!!! Then u have made the right choice will still support you all the way sweetie xxxx :D
ps What do ya do

Im in the RAF. For instance, on Monday im going on a physically intense course/exercise for 4 days....Lots of running around and carrying lots of weight.

ChelleryPickle said:
Im in the RAF. For instance, on Monday im going on a physically intense course/exercise for 4 days....Lots of running around and carrying lots of weight.

Wow u need to eat gorgeous that is heavy xxx

Wow u need to eat gorgeous that is heavy xxx

I guess I do but not until Monday haha!

Right, have decided. I am going to stick to Cd until all my shakes are used up...which I think is until Sat. This will give me time to think things over...things like...food lol! Oh my god, its a vicious circle lol!
MinnieMel said that because what I ate was Low Carb that it shouldnt have too much of an effect on my weight loss. Fingers crossed eh. Im going to weigh myself in boots on Sat instead of going back to my un-helpful CDC.

Do you know what she gave me when I last was there almost in tears because of my 4lb loss!! She gave mer her buisness card that says "beauty den" on. Its says tanning, nails, waxing, weightloss!!! I guess thats why she is not really interested. Its all a money thing to her...part of the beauty package lol

xxxx

xxx

Omg that is terrible what a wench!!!! Well I think ya doing brilliantly and agree with minimel you won't be out of ketosis have great day hun thinking of u xxxx

hey hun , just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel , I took a 6 month break last year from CD and did SW and I was agonising over it for weeks and weeks before i made the decision .. CD is like a safe blanket , it is really difficult to give it up even when you know that its the right thing for you , but honestly , a change is a good thing and if atkins doent work then you can try something else and CD is always here if you need to return ..... I did SW for 6 months and loved it although I didnt loose much which is why I came back , but if I hadnt done it I would have just ended up cheating on CD and we all know that CD only works if you are 100 %

I hope you make the decision soon and do what is right for you :)

determinator said:
hey hun , just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel , I took a 6 month break last year from CD and did SW and I was agonising over it for weeks and weeks before i made the decision .. CD is like a safe blanket , it is really difficult to give it up even when you know that its the right thing for you , but honestly , a change is a good thing and if atkins doent work then you can try something else and CD is always here if you need to return ..... I did SW for 6 months and loved it although I didnt loose much which is why I came back , but if I hadnt done it I would have just ended up cheating on CD and we all know that CD only works if you are 100 %

I hope you make the decision soon and do what is right for you :)

Think that is soooooooo true and what a great philosophy!!!! I will go on SW or WW when I have about stone left to lose as then I won't mind losing it slowly also this is a boring diet lol and your right it will only work if ya 100% so why pay all the money and cheat lol xxx

Hello Determinator and therealbbe, you ladies are both sooo lovely!!!
Last night I went into abit of a panic and felt like it was a fast decision..plus I felt soo guilty for eating lol.

Anyway, I started the day with my CD shake for Brekkie and Lunch and re-read the book and decided to start Atkins this evening. I can still use my left over CD shakes (or I assume I can??). I feel that I can really up my exercise on Atkins plus still eat and be in Kitosis so I am going to give that a go.

I still have no idea how much I have lost on CD but I have had comments from people at work. I reckon its anywhere between 8-10lbs. Im going to weigh myself at the gym tomorrow and find out and go from there. I am expecting to gain 3-5lbs at the start of atkins but I am hoping this will go by the end of the weekend (wishful thinking?). If I have not lost weight by the time the 14day induction is over I think i will have to come back to CD...but fingers crossed that it will work. Maybe I could trial run it for us and then you can see if its something to consider after CD? After all they are both VERY low carb to bring on kitosis diets. Would you mind me telling you what I am eating and the loss? be honest of that would be torture from hell?????

Ladies, how are you getting on today???xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello sweetie I think its great u being guinea pig for me!!!! :D love to know what ya eating and if ya gain lose etc don't bother me coz I make kids food all the time and live it lol I am doing great today in bed already coz tired from full week at uni so far lots of stresses so am relaxing xxxx

Ooh yes please do, i am considering wether or not to use a more conventional diet when i've just 1 stone to go so would be really interested in the foods and weight loss. Definately keep in touch and good luck with it :)

Back