Out with the Bridget Jones pants in into my old size 12 Jeans......

Oh Chelle!
Well done on the weight loss! I bet all that exercise is helping too! And the food details...too much! What I'd give to be able to eat all that right now!!
Hope Atkins goes well and you don't have to come back to CD starveland! Keep us posted on the weighloss!! xxxx

Chelle that weight loss is awesome Girly well done u and omg that food sounds bloody lovely I think your right I am sure if u do what ya supposed to do u will be fine and I don't think u will gain lovely ya doing great keep it up (drool - muffins) :D xxxxxx

Chelle that weight loss is awesome Girly well done u and omg that food sounds bloody lovely I think your right I am sure if u do what ya supposed to do u will be fine and I don't think u will gain lovely ya doing great keep it up (drool - muffins) :D xxxxxx

Cheers chick. I have my first eating out challenge today. I have a gig and the sponsors have bought a £16 meal each pub that is renound for brill food. Hopefully I wont have to leave too much on my plate...I shall let you know how I get on.

Another thing, I thought I woudl check the carbs on the CD shakes just to check they were ok to have on Atkins. Turns out they have between 14 and 19 grams of carbs in!! So thankgod I found out on my first day lol...looks like I had way to many carbs on yesterday but oh well. Atleast I know now x

Anyway ladies, let me know how you are??

xxxx

Iv got 20 odd CD shakes going if anyone wants them? PM me. Its better than them going to waste....as I can't have them Atkins x

ChelleryPickle said:
Cheers chick. I have my first eating out challenge today. I have a gig and the sponsors have bought a £16 meal each pub that is renound for brill food. Hopefully I wont have to leave too much on my plate...I shall let you know how I get on.

Another thing, I thought I woudl check the carbs on the CD shakes just to check they were ok to have on Atkins. Turns out they have between 14 and 19 grams of carbs in!! So thankgod I found out on my first day lol...looks like I had way to many carbs on yesterday but oh well. Atleast I know now x

Anyway ladies, let me know how you are??

xxxx

Hello you hope it went well this evening for you???? How did you find out what was in shake ohhhh don't forget to let me know what ya ate :eek: xxx

Morning all, how are you today??

Afternoon Ladies --

I hope all is well and you are having lovely weekends.

MM

@CP -- Your planning to go camping made me think of something from a few years back. I was running an American Cub Scout day camp -- and as a part of the week, we had an overnight campout the last night for the older boys (about 10 years old). And, one of the boys was nagging his mother, who was in the U.S. Army, to agree to camp out on the last night. She sighed and said, "Honey, I camp for a living. Do I really have to do it on my weekend?" She did! (The dad was in the army, as well, but he was downrange.)

That'll be you one day... "Mom, can we go camping?" You, "Son, I HAVE to camp when the RAF makes me, do you really want me to do it for FUN!" ;)

Morning lovely I am doing good ty how are you???? Xxx

Helloo my lovely,

Im very good ta. Got in from work at 2am this morning so I am really entitiled to the very lazy day im having today :). I am STILL in my pjs :). Have got the house to myself as haubby has gone up to Manc to some steam festival thing. My friends are really trying to persuade me to go out tonight...am very tempted but although I have had a lazy day I have still been busy trying to prepare for the course I have next week....so im thinking a hangover will not only stall my weight loss but also my practice and packing lol

xx

hi Chelle! I thought I'd drop in and ask how the new diet is going?

hello my lovely, diet is going well. Have had a few hic cups whilst getting used to it...for example, I had a CD shake for breakfast and then found out they have 15carbs in...which meant I was way over my daily 20 lol...oooops. But apart from that it is going very well and I am still going. Im going to weigh on Thursday so we shall see. I am expecting to put on..if its under 3lb that will be good :).
Hows it going with you? xx

Afternoon Ladies --

I hope all is well and you are having lovely weekends.

MM

@CP -- Your planning to go camping made me think of something from a few years back. I was running an American Cub Scout day camp -- and as a part of the week, we had an overnight campout the last night for the older boys (about 10 years old). And, one of the boys was nagging his mother, who was in the U.S. Army, to agree to camp out on the last night. She sighed and said, "Honey, I camp for a living. Do I really have to do it on my weekend?" She did! (The dad was in the army, as well, but he was downrange.)

That'll be you one day... "Mom, can we go camping?" You, "Son, I HAVE to camp when the RAF makes me, do you really want me to do it for FUN!" ;)

Im sure that is very true haha!. I am going on that intense course on Monday, not looking forward to the camping bit in that because atleast its comfy camping when I go lol. Oh well, I did sign up for this....hmmm lol! Hows CD going? How r u??

xxx

ChelleryPickle said:
Helloo my lovely,

Im very good ta. Got in from work at 2am this morning so I am really entitiled to the very lazy day im having today :). I am STILL in my pjs :). Have got the house to myself as haubby has gone up to Manc to some steam festival thing. My friends are really trying to persuade me to go out tonight...am very tempted but although I have had a lazy day I have still been busy trying to prepare for the course I have next week....so im thinking a hangover will not only stall my weight loss but also my practice and packing lol

xx

I totally agree with you!!! Don't do it and have lovely relaxing evening u do deserve it :D I am in pjs today as well feel a bit poorly so thought I would stay in bed got bad cough and kinda feel sorry for myself lol have gud sleep tonight I know I will feel better xxxx

Im sure that is very true haha!. I am going on that intense course on Monday, not looking forward to the camping bit in that because atleast its comfy camping when I go lol. Oh well, I did sign up for this....hmmm lol!
My sister is in the US Air Force and she always says that compared to the army they do 5 star camping. lol

Hows CD going?
I'm doing pretty well so far. My copy of Judith Beck's book The Beck Diet Solution arrived on Friday and I am working through the 45 day programme it outlines for using CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) for not only successful weight loss, but long term maintenance. I am finding it very valuable.

I suspect that Lighter Life used a lot of Beck in developing their programme. Having done LL, I reached goal -- but foolishly did not do all of management and eventually started to regain. I was to stop the regain, but kept losing and regaining the same stone... never quite getting back to goal or stabilising. Anyway, I think that this book will help me to successfully maintain once I reach goal... and, of course, it will help get there, as well.

How r u??

Pretty good, thanks. Went to my RC Zumba class this morning and showed a 2 pound loss (not great, but something). Then, DD and I have been working on her model of the solar system and she is doing a good job on it, and seems quite pleased with herself. It is not due until the 7th of March, so I am impressed with our initiative.

xxx

CP,

I hope the course goes well and weather is fab next week.

MM

CP,

I hope the course goes well and weather is fab next week.

MM

Think of me next week wont you! Ankle deep in mud and shivering haha!It has to be said I am the least military type person you will ever meet lol. Anyway MM, I can't quite believe this but I stood on the scales this morning (my dodgy home ones thats will ALWAYs weigh you 5-7lb more but NEVER less) and I have lost 1lb 1/2....I can't quite believe it. I have not 'been' for 3 days either and haqve consumed a normal ammount of food. This has to be a fluke...doesnt it? lol.

Chelle

xxx

Hello ladies, I forgot to tell you what I ate yesterday!! So will do in a moment.
First off, I want to tell you that I stood on my home scales this morning. They are not nice scales, always weigh you 5-7lbs heavier than any other scales I go. Anyway, weighed myself this morning and they said I had lost 1.5lb since Thursday!! I have not "been" for 3 days since I have been eating either....(sorry everyone lol). PLUS..I am in the bloated few days before TOTM. I am feeling OVER the moon right now...so much so that I WILL go and complete that 6k today even if I have to drag my feet around like I did the other day. I have to say, exercise IS harder when your in kitosis...well it feels it to me. I have a route round Uxbridge that I run and it takes me about 28mins to do 5k quite easily. I have done this route twice last week and it feels sooo much harder. My legs burn quicker.Breathing is harder. It feels like I have done the route already and its my second time through.Has anyone else found this with exercise? Is it something I need to adjust too?

Anyway, here is yesterdays food diary....Look away if you don't want to read. I dont want to make CD harder for you....:) x x x x

Breakfast. Cinemon MIM-4Carb (muffin in a minute) with butter

Lunch. Omlette with 2 eggs,4mushrooms (2Carbs), cheese (1Carb), Spicy sausage,Mayo

Snack. Sugar free jelly with table spoon of cream (1Carb)

Dinner.Smoked Haddock,King prawns marrinaded in Chilli and abit of bouillion, Big handful of Kale-3 Carb and leek-3 Carb fried in Garlic butter. Few squares of Feta 1-Carb

Had 15-Carbs out of the 20carb daily allowance.

Hope your all doing well today. Im off to find Tescos to find some Atkins protein bars to take on my course incase I need a healthy nibble that I know the CARB count of. ALso need to buy some Senna lol!

xxxxx

xxx

Morning Michelle,

Not at all on the loss -- sometimes it takes time to show up. Your losses had been slower than you expected, but we kept telling you they were there. And they are.

I will certainly think of you next week -- and am hoping for good weather.

Exercise is more difficult when you are in ketosis as it tends to lower your body core temp a bit (to save energy). So, you would feel different.

MM

Last edited:
Hi Chelle! All that food sounds scrumptious! And the fact that you are exercising like that......you shouldn't expect a gain at all! fingers crossed for your next weigh in gal!

Hi Chelle! All that food sounds scrumptious! And the fact that you are exercising like that......you shouldn't expect a gain at all! fingers crossed for your next weigh in gal!

Aww cheers my love. I guess one thing that is good about my job (RAF) is that there is constant pressure with 6monthly fitness tests...so it kind of pushes you to the gym. But on the other hand...everyone is thin and doing marathons so if I get any bigger than my size 12 I feel like the huge heffer lol.

How are you my love?? Had a good weekend?
xxxx

Back