Ouuuuccccccccchhhhhh......

Treats

Silver Member
You know I thought November would be a better month and I am still holding out hope....

But I have sts... which I shouldn't complain as it could be worse... but I have pulled muscles in my lower lumber and can hardly walk... so no exercise...fell out with hubby... and oh don't ask....

It's my 10th Wedding Anniversary in 7 days and just feel like c**p!!!!

The only way is up now isn't it and not in weight ....please tell me it is.... so sick of feeling miserable... :cry:

I am feeling your pain.. I have been off work for 3 weeks as I have muscular pain... so I have been doing very little..

All I can suggest is to make sure you have easy to grab HEALTHY food..

Get a hot water bottle on your back

Make up with hubby.. you need him to make you tea!! Lifes too short to sulk..

And just rest rest rest... get better soon xx:D

Hi.....

I have had lower lumber disc problems for many years and sadly survive on pks but this has also thrown me.

I do the cooking...but I am talking to him. I have a heat pad they are very very good on last one but also have an electric one.

Feel very guilty for not doing anything as I am normally "I will do that" sort of person lol. Sorry to be so negative.. just ignore me!

*mumbles and wanders off to find a corner to stand in*

Sorry you're feeling down.. I have disc problems and am suffering with mine atm so many sympathies..

Try not to brood, hard though it is..

Hope you feel better soon..

Sxx

Have decided at last what to do for my birthday tomorrow and it's made me feel lots better..

Hey we are all allowed to feel crap at times, nothing I can add to the above advice but can send you a ((hug)) and I am sure you will get back on track soon....take care...xx

Awww bloody backs!! Get the slimming world comfort foods out hon all really low syn and they always make me feel better XXX i make my own really grotty one if you want me to share always makes me feel like i'm cheating when if i watch my syns i'm not.

awww thanks everyone for being so supportive... it is really nice to know that we can moan as well as put how happy we are!

Have been popping the pills and getting around a little easier but taking it very slowly.....

Did do myself a wonderful dinner.. will say one of the best I have had... will post it later..

Thanks everyone

Back