Oven Ready Meals

karen_ok

So I haven't started Slimming World again yet, but I have done it before and I hope to go back after my holiday in May. My biggest downfall when I last did it was giving in because I didn't have enough handy/quick meals to cook. I work full time and study at night so that last thing that I want to do with the little time I have when I get home is stand over a cooker for an hour.

I was wondering if you guys could recommend any low-syn/free (EE) oven-ready dishes, things that you can just bung in there with some quick-diced potato wedges. I've heard there are some pre-marinated chicken breast dishes in Asda etc. that are good.

Just wondering if you have any secrets! :)

Do you know that slimming world now have there own range of frozen meals at Iceland? Lots of variety and pretty good reviews.... I hope that helps!

Thank you for these... but they all look kind of horrible! Haha! I guess one of the things that put me off also was having to resort to what felt like pretty unhealthy/chemical-filled stuff, like Mugshots etc.

My question was more geared towards things like these Online Food Shopping - ASDA Groceries - still good "fresh" food, but tasty and quick.

Would you guys have a list of items like this which might be helpful?

Sorry for being awkward!! And thank you...

Back