Attack over 3stone gone now back to attack. . .

petal91

Re-read the book again and found (on pg 100) that Dr Dukan has written out exactly whatvhas happened for me on my diet. Lost 12lbs within 3 weeks then almost 45lbs within 6months. Then the idea from during the chapter is plateau stagnate etc weightloss.This is me down to a T!!
So reading on, i have discovered he gives three options: 1) give up and go back to bad behaviour putting on more weight than you started with. 2) get back onto attack and blast through it 3) colsolidate now in order to preserve the work you have done and weight you have lost, as you can always come back to attck when in 'better days'.
As you will have gathered by the title, im heading back to attack! Wish me luck!!

P.s good news is my blood pressure is sooooo much healthier now i have lost weight! Bad news is that its so good that when im ill its dropping too low and making me faint! Cant win!! :p

Hmmm I read that too, but also took into account all the people that kept doing attack and didn't really go anywhere with it, having said that a couple of PP days in a row will give you a bit of a kick start. Doing too many PP days means less veg and vitamins etc., so be careful hun.

A couple of months ago I hit a plateau and was really really struggling, but I just persevered, I did a couple of PP days and then reduced my dairy, counted it and weighed it if need be, also made a conscious effort to eat less eggs, I went from having 900g dairy and 7-9 eggs a day to 400g dairy and 4 eggs, this helped give me a kick start and I started losing again, its coming off slow but sure, I have a good week, slow week, gain week, slow week then starts again LOL, but its working.

Good luck with your attack, don't do it for too long hun xx

Thanks dnsf :) only planning 3 days (when i recalculated it on the website to see what it would be if i had started the diet at this weight it says 3 days attack... so at least its not too long. My initial attack was 10days :/
I take multi vits and iron anyway as i struggle with lack of certain vits and minerals even when on a full diet (certain hormones or something).

I have heard of people saying it doesnt work so well after a few times... but i figure its only the second time of attack and if Dr Dukan recommends for this situation then im willing to give it a go. (It surprised me just how acurate he had written in the book about how my weightloss journey would go!! It was amazing reading it- i was like 'this is me! This is me!!' Haha!

Thanks again dnsf :)
You cant be far off tw now are you? :) x

No petal not far........though it feels like it LOL

Hope it all goes well for you xx

Hi! I am new here and I just registered to ask you, as I am curious... how did it go? Did your re-attack work?

Good for you pet! Hope it works out. Excellent re the blood pressure alas didn't make any difference to mine so still have to take the tabs :(

Yes. Worked well for me, though i understand iy may not for everyone. Was on hols last week amd put on 1.5lb. . . Although i didnt plan to go on attack again. . . I felt i needed a detox rather than for the weightloss so to me this lot of attack would be a bonus if anything was lost. . . Still 5lb gone though! Thats my 3 rd attack. Imo i guess attack still works if it is needed... not just if there is a slight plateau :)

Two weeks ago i came back off holiday having gained 6lbs, so i went back on attack for 5 days to help me lose the 6....... i lost 7 that week, so i lost the 6 plus an extra lb
i know Dr Dukan says it only works the once but i think that theory has been blown out the water since many people are trying attack more than once and it's working.

Back