Over 4 stone gone in just 12 weeks

Dunders

OMG, just been for 12th weigh in, another 4lbs gone, brining total to 58lbs (4 stone 2lbs in just 12 weeks)!!!

I'm sooooooo happy, I never imagined I'd get this far so quickly, and I can't believe how easy I'm finding it now - I barely even think about food these days :)

This forum is a god send, the support I've had from here has been 100 times more than what I've had from my pharmacist or the LT helpline - thank you everyone!

Wow Deb, that's brilliant - you must really be noticing it too now?

Dunders You're doing excellent!!!!! You're losses are great! Keep it up! How many dress sizes have you lost? We've lost around the same so i'm being nosey lol. I've lost 2 dress sizes! xx

Wow that is amazing, I'm not on Lipotrim so I don't know what it entails but those losses are brilliant!!! :O

Congratulations I to hit 4 stone loss today and I hope your finding that change as amazing as I am. just noticed we have about the same amount left to loose as well :) congrats again hun xxx

Hi Klo - yes, I'm really noticing it now, feel great :)

Hi Tammy - nope, I can honestly say not a single crumb has passed my lips since 4 January....I will admit to smelling everything though :)

Hi KoKoKisses - I started out a size 24...I can now fasten up a size 18 from Primark, still a little too tight but not far off, have never been able to shop at Primark before!

Hi Pitbull - yes, I can now get to the top of my stairs without being out of breath :)

Well done everyone on your amazing losses too and good luck for the coming week!

Well done you :D Fabby !!!!!

Nic XX

Well done!! Half way there!! Fantastic xx

well done you!!!!!!!

Well done Debbie! Your half way there in such a short time!
I can only dream about shopping in Primark!
I see we are almost the same height, could I ask what weight you are now. If I being too cheeky, just ignore me.

Jane

how fantastic you must be over the moon, keep up the good work!!

That is an amazing loss, and an inspiration just as I was getting disheartened. I'm on week 9 and now determined to keep going!
Thank you and congratulations! :)

Well done on reaching such a milestone at four stone. It is the best feeling, isn't it? I see you are also half way to target as well. That too is a fab achievement as you will be able to see the finish line now. Good luck for the coming week.

Thats amazing - well done, your loss is truely inspirational!

Kirstie

wow well done hunn half way there now :D

Back