over 4 stone in 12 weeks

lollylou1

well the title explains it all really i have lost 4 stone 2.5 pounds in 12 weeks.
i am so pleased and am looking forward to the rest of my cambridge journey and losing the next 6 stone, i know this is a very long way off but i have no doubt that i will be able to do it now!
Lolly
xxx

What a fantastic achievement, I hope you are seriously proud of yourself because you should be! You've come this far and I am certain you will reach that finishing line and probably sooner than you think!!

Well done!!

Gx

Lollylou that is AMAZING!!!!! :talk017::talk017:

I'm on day 22 - so week 4 - and stories like yours keep me going!!

Well done hun - you totally deserve it!! And heres to the next 6 six stone disappearing forever!!

Kj xxx

That is absolutely wonderful! You must be so pleased - and you should be so proud of yourself.

You are an inspiration to those of us who are just starting on the CD journey!

Thank you!

x

Well done you. I hope the next 6 st goes even quicker for you. xxxx

thanks all

I dont think i would have come this far if it wasnt for having a fab CDC and the help and support of everyone on here. reading everyone elses stories is what has kept me going and determined
Lolly
xxx
Just shows its possible and it will be you soon
x

What a fantastic weight loss. Well done :)

Any chance of some photos?

Well done, that's a fantastic achievement. The rest will be gone before you know it :D

WOWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Now THAT is fantastic and a really wonderful achievement. I'm sure you will be at goal before you know it with your determination and willpower.
You should be real proud of how far you have come.
Many congratulations to you
Tansyx:)

i am so so proud of you lou, congratulations!!!!:girlpower:

GOOD LUCK with the rest of your journey by the summer you will have succeeded!

Wow how cool is that! :) That's great inspiration for us. Well done & keep going!

Thats brilliant! Do you mind if i ask what your start BMI was?

You have done so well! xxxx

FAB AND FAB AGAIN - WHAT AN INSPIRATION, THANK YOU and good luck for the next bit of your wonderful journey. big hugs x

Back