Over 50lbs down!!!!!!!!!

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Week 11 and I am now down 51lbs:D:D To cross the 50lb marker has been one of my goals and it feels fab to have reached it.
People are starting to notice the weight loss and I'm getting a lot of compliments. It is hard work but well worth the effort as the rewards are just great:flirt2::flirt2::flirt2:
This site and everyone on it is what helps keep me focussed and determined to keep at it. Well done to everyone else on their losses to date.

Sarah, it is following the progress and advice of people such as yourself that helps keep me focussed. Would not be doing as well without it.

Sarah, it is following the progress and advice of people such as yourself that helps keep me focussed. Would not be doing as well without it.

aw thanks hunny, we all need people that really understand this, our families and friends can be great support but its the people going thru it that can really really help us. you're really getting there now hun, hope you feel amazing! xxx

You are so right, it is great to have support of family etc but only those on the same journey know how it feels. I feel great right now as I am back where I was about five or six years ago. If I can stick with it I will get back to where I was for most of my twenties and thirties. Heres hoping!!!!

your losses have been fantastic well done x x

Wow! 50lbs is fantastic. You're nearly half way too. It's great that people are noticing too. Well done IM!!

Jon
xx

fantastic hun.
great to reach one of your targets.well done x
keep it up girl,you're doing a fab job x

Thanks everyone for the compliments and encouragement. Well done to all of you too.

Excellent Molly, 51lbs down!

You're almost half way in just 11 weeks, well done!

It's great when you recieve compliments, bet you feel fab!

Clair x

Well done hun dats amazing! Great that people are starting to compliment you im sure they noticed before some people are afraid to compliment just in case you take it badly. You are well on your way hun. You are nearly the half way point you shud be extremely proud of yourself.xxxxx

Thanks Clair and AnneMarie. It is nice to get the compliments now. You are right, some people had noticed but did not want to say anything. One person had thought that I was sick!!!!! cos I had lost a lot of weight in a short while.
Here's hoping it keeps going like this.

Thanks Clair and AnneMarie. It is nice to get the compliments now. You are right, some people had noticed but did not want to say anything. One person had thought that I was sick!!!!! cos I had lost a lot of weight in a short while.
Here's hoping it keeps going like this.

Mad how they go to you being sick isnt it. No one in work has said anything to me except one woman its highly annoying so its nice to hear some people can give compliments. Even my brothers are unable to compliment me.

Ah well lucky im doing this for myself.

Your really amazing and always so positive keep it up and you wont know where the time has gone. xxxxx

OMG, that's fantastic - and in such a short space of time too - what an acheivement!!
Not surprised people are noticing - you must be looking great now - really well done x x

Week 11 and I am now down 51lbs:D:D To cross the 50lb marker has been one of my goals and it feels fab to have reached it.
People are starting to notice the weight loss and I'm getting a lot of compliments. It is hard work but well worth the effort as the rewards are just great:flirt2::flirt2::flirt2:
This site and everyone on it is what helps keep me focussed and determined to keep at it. Well done to everyone else on their losses to date.

wow thats awesome thats so much weight and its not easy. Your an inspiration, everyone is who has worked hard and lost the weight. Im starting Lipotrim first time today and I was unsure about this diet but with results like yours and many others, I cant wait to get on it. Congrats keep going strong!

Back