Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

over 50s

Discussion in 'Before and After Pictures' started by mumof2, 21 March 2010 Social URL.

1. mumof2

mumof2 Member

i have just registred and i think i like this site, i have also just sent link to my friend..and any over 50s out there like me, who need to lose around 3stone..oops i have posted in the wrong thread...

Last edited: 21 March 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Helen21castle

Helen21castle New Member

Hi, I'm also over 50 and just about to start but I need to loose about 12 stone so I will be looking alot of support. Good luck to everyone kicking off this week

4. northenlass

northenlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    1st9.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    1st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.4lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi i am also fifty and in feb10 i did have 10 stone to lose but that has now gone to 8st, i am please to say as i manages to shift the first 2 stone good luck we can do t
    mags

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    I was over 50 when I started Atkins all those years ago ;)

6. big-dollop

big-dollop Need To Downsize!

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    im roughly the same over 50 with my first target to shed 8 stone.then hopefully i can start and do some serious excercise,if my back and knees allow :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.