Over eating

leighforty

I made curry for tea tonight which is usually lovely. Tonight it wasnt as nice. I dont know what I did differently I think it might have been guram masala as the curry had a really overpowering taste. Anyway I felt cheated because I was really looking forward to it so when I didnt enjoy it I still felt hungry. So now Im having a WW pizza and chips which means Im having 12 points extra. Im curious to know. Does anyone else do this?

Did you eat the curry, that's the question!

If you didn't eat it then don't point for it, or point for the bit that you ate!

The thing is I did eat it lol shows what a pig I am. I just felt let down because I hadnt enjoyed it.

Did you have the curry earlier than your usual dinner time? I find if I eat earlier then I could easily eat another dinner later in the evening if I've nothing else on that night!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sometimes have 2 teas.... just point what you scoff and so long as you are within your points for the week, should be fine :)

It wasnt that I ate it earlier or anything just that I didnt enjoy it so I felt cheated so I had the pizza and chips because I wasnt feeling satisfied on the enjoyment front if you know what I mean.

yes - they talk about eating until you feel satisfied meaning full, but IMO feeling satisfied and feeling full are two completely different things. Maybe if this happens to you a lot and if you are not particularly enjoying something, then don't bother to eat it and move onto something else that is going to hit the spot.

We have all done it. (well, anyone Ive talked to). The thing is, you know where you went wrong, you know that because you werent satisfied you did eat something for satisfaction. What I would do in your situation is put it down to a learning curve, that if something doesnt taste as good stop eating it, and get something else....... I know that I will in no way eat for the sake of it anymore. I have to be getting satisfaction from what I eat.
xx

Back