Over Half Weigh(Lol) There!!!!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Miss-Piggy, 25 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Miss-Piggy

Miss-Piggy Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm over the half way mark in 1 weeks!!
    My Ticker rounds everything up below but I have lost 50.25lbs and need to lose 49.75lbs. It is such an ubelivable relief to not to have to lose more than I already have, I feel I am at the top of the hill and it is just the trek down I need to do :D :D :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Wayhayyyyyy - FANTASTIC, well done. What an amazing achievement, you must be very proud of yourself. And as you say, it's all downhill now.

Keep up the good work

Attached Files:

4. Miss-Piggy

Miss-Piggy Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I don't know how to/if you can edit posts, but mine should be that I have lost the weight so far in 11 weeks, not 1!!!!!

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    LOL when I first read your post I nearly fell off my chair, I thought you'd lost it in 1 week, but knew that couldn't be right. Worked it out from your avatar.:)

6. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Oh miss piggy what a wonderful achievement!!!! You are really storming along:), in 1 week would be amazing!! but in 11 weeks is wonderful too:)...Keep going and I can't wait to see your post when it says 2/3rd gone:)

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    That's fab :) 11 weeks is nothing really is it.

Guess you're going to have to change your username ;)

8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    That's great news ! You must be so pleased with the new you, congratulations !

9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Fantastic acheivment, well done x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.