Over the moon! First weigh-in!

Trish Mc

Hi Guys, congrats to all of you who posted this morning having lost piles of weight. I was so anxious to get to the chemist. Eventaully got there at 5 and wippppeeeeeee wapppeeeee wooooooooooo lost 9 pounds!!! Day 5 was a killer for me but soooooooo worth it now.!! Only thing I miss from my ww diet was the cheat I could have on weight-in night if I lost!!!
Trish xxx;)

Starting weight 14.8

Week 1: lost 9
Week 2: ???

hi trish, well done on your first loss... thats alot of weight... keep it up.. im sure you feel great and look great..

fANTASTIC Trish well done, dont forget to post on the collective Monday WI club xxx

WELL DONE HUN!!!!

LOL. I used to have a cheat after weigh in too when I was on WW...maybe thats why it didn't work!

One week and you're now in the 13's wooooo hooooooo!!

thanks so much for all the support and encouragement. can't believe so many people take the time out to post.

Oh and my computer was playing up a few mins ago and I didn't think the first thread posted so did another quick one. So please excuse 2nd posting!!!

Fat to thin - wow what a weight loss you have had - bloody well done to you for sticking to it that long!

well done thats a great loss good luck for next week x

Trish that is fan-bally-tastic!

Well done on a first great WI!

x

well done Trish with your loss good luck for next week.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Only thing I miss from my ww diet was the cheat I could have on weight-in night if I lost!!!
Trish xxx;)

haha I totally miss that too. I always used to have either a nice tea or a big chocolate chip cookie and was so happy. Now I don't, but I just have the happiness that next week will be just a good a weight loss hopefully, which I never got at Slimming world!

great start well done

9 pounds wooop wooop :D Great loss there !

Great loss for your week 1! I always used to have a treat on weigh in night, soon led to 3 or 4 treats and half a bottle of wine. I'm much better on CD, takes food out of the equation. Keep up the good work.

Go Trish, well done!

Back