Over the moon today.

LipoLisa

No longer a redhead though!
:scale:Having done a refeed, and sorry folks I again didn't go exactly to the letter of the law, but that week I stayed the same so no harm done.

This second week I've really enjoyed my new healthy eating lifestyle and for the first time ever I've cooked and eaten tuna steak (you know how I love my steaks!) and OMG why has no one ever told me about this before. It was lush.

I was a little nervous about weigh in today, having bought myself a pair of home scales I was aware that there can be a huge disparity between scales, off I went to the chemist to my usual scales!

They said the same as home - so this week on eating breakfast, lunch and dinner I lost 5 1/2 pounds.

Over the moon, cos I am obviously doing something right aren't I!!

Lisa x

Lisa, well done and good on you. You have made a good effort to eat really healthily so it is now paying off. Keep a watchful eye and don't get overconfident as you might get a disappointment next week. But hats off and well done!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! well done!!!!

Isnt that such a motivation to stick to the healthy eating?? Bet your chuffed!!!

Did your home scales weigh you the same as the chemists or whats the difference?

Hi Chelly, home scales are currently matching the chemist ones! Went for my weigh in today and I have stayed the same which is great again as I feel that I've eaten what seems a lot (all healthy) this last week.

Using a food focus chart has really helped too and just this evening I decided to mix the very low fat cheese with normal cheese in a 2:1 ratio in favour of low fat because I was finding the low fat cheese completely pointless especially when melted! and not much flavour at all - but worked out the nutrition/calorific value of my mixture and entered that into the food focus thingy and then reduced the grams I've used to compensate - win win for me!

Lisa, good on you, you are doing very well and staying focussed on maintaining. Hope the next weigh in is a good one too. A STS is a good one as far as I am concerned. Once I am not gaining I am happy!!

Hi everyone, thought I'd do an update. My eating is going well, got weighed in last week at the chemist and had sts so that was good. Chatted with the agent and explained my thoughts on doing another TFR once have maintained .. and she was fine with this should I want to. My scales still matched hers too.

Anyway, although I haven't gained I haven't continued to sts, dropped another 2lbs this week, so am thinking just keep on with how and what I am currently eating for a little while longer rather than do another TFR month.

I checked out a local gym today too. £20 a month, but you only have to booked in 3 month blocks, extra bonus of sauna and steam room, heated indoor pool, and outdoor pool with sun loungers - think I'll get me some of that!

The life of Lisa is feeling good and positive - going out drinking and dancing and a bit of flirting tonight! (wink)

WAWWWWW...havent you done so well!! Congratulations!

We joined a gym with sauna, etc...and it is one of the best things we did! Just knowing it is there to exercise, and relax afterwards is so lovely and a real treat! It is nice to meet with other people too.

Hope you go for it and ENJOY!!!!

keep doing whatever you are doing as it seems to be agreeing with you !!!

Lisa, well done you on another loss. Whatever you are doing it is doing the trick for you so I'd say stick with it for the next while and see how you go.
I am keeping to a GL menu and am happy with it as I am never hungry and enjoy it. I am continuing to lose with GL and am now down a further 12 lbs since LT.
We have to live in the real world of food so I think it is best to develop the right relationship with it and manage our diets with healthy choices, most of the time lol.
The gym membership sounds like a good plan and you will enjoy it.

Well, have bought the new jogging type bottoms, a tshirt and a sports support bra - have to go back to sign up to the gym with a photo for the ID. The sun was shining today and it would have been an ideal time to take in a few rays and then do a work out...

Will be one of my 'to do' things for this week.

Go Lisa!!!! All the gear organised, looks like you mean business lady!!! Good on ya!

I decided to change my target weight to 12 1/2 stone as it was feeling odd to me, I am still losing whilst eating so am feeling fine with that. Once I do start an exercise regime I am bound to get a little heavier as muscle weighs more than fat. So once I get to my target date of my 48th birthday I'll have to re-look at what I am doing I suppose.

It'd be odd to realise that I have to eat more !!! Am loving and very proud of myself that I'm eating breakfast.

Is 12 1/2 your average adult weight? A lot depends on your build as well.
I know, I am a heavy build and my ave adult weight was never less than about 180lbs and I looked great at that weight so I know it will be a struggle to get to that and maintain.
Lisa, if you feel well and look well that is the main thing. Don't fret too much about the numbers.

Yes Molly, you are right. Yesterday I bought a size 14 top and was so chuffed. I am feeling comfortable with the weight I am now, and like my curviness. All good. Lisa x

Back