over the moon!!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Im soooooo happy and really proud of myself ;)

my official way in day is tomorrow morning,but after wanting to jump on the scales since wednesday i thought i would have a little weigh in tonight,whats a few hours eh?!
I will weigh in the morning and that will be my offical weight but according to my weigh in just ive lost..............................................

10lbs!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

in a week...ive lost 10lbs in a week :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

its like ive got a coat hanger in my mouth at the moment :)

i really hope its the same in the morning! its been my first week and ive not cheated once,and ive stuck to all the advice that you guys have given me,couldnt have done it without you!!! :)

i was really hoping to loose 3lbs in my first week, but this,youve no idea just how happy i am ;)

:bunnydance: This is AMAZING news. You go girl!!!
You'll have to post what it is in the morning!!!!!

Kelly
xxxxxxxx

Fantastic!!! you should be very proud of yourself xx

well done!!!
thats absolutely FAB!!!
good luck for tomorrow!

:clap::clap::bliss::bliss:
WELL DONE hunnie!!! :D:D
That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Well done hun! That's a fab loss for your first week, keep up the good work :) xx

so how was the official weigh in...........

YES!!!! it was 10lbs!!! :D:D:D

still shocking!! i just cant believe it.i dont think im going to get that again,but it was the boost i wanted.

ive never lost 10lbs before and for the first time i actually feel like i can do this. im getting the exercise sorted this week too.

im a bit concerned about the calories,i want to make sure im eating enough to loose so thats the next thing to get to grips with,i just dont want to be counting everything.

couldnt have done without you minis!!! :):)

thanks everyone!!!!
:thankyou:

well done love.. you did amazing

That's fantastic - well done. I only managed 3lbs this week but at least it's a loss not a gain!

Back