Over The Rainbow!!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks, who's been watching Over The Rainbow? I cried tonight at the result!! (I won't mention her name incase I spoil it for someone who's recorded it!) She was my fave Dorothy and it was a bit of a shock!!X

I have to admit I love the end of the results show.... its soooo cruel

I love Dorothy too, tbh I wasn't surprised at who went, she was ok, if a tad annoying. Still you gotta feel sorry for them when they leave, its their dream.

I love the show and find the end a bit uosetting some weeks. I think the one who went last night was more upsetting because she couldn't hold it together like the others do.
I think the standard is very high and I really enjoy it. My OH goes into the kitchen and watches the tv or a dvd in there. He thinks it's a load of rubbish!

I think the one which went was the right one to go & I only really thought this when her name was mentioned as being in the bottom two. She did lose it & I just thought if this is upsetting her how will she feel in the real world. Actors/actresses/those in theatre must get so many knock backs, its just not an easy career to follow.

I'm so loving the show it's the highlight of my weekend. I did have a bit of a panic, we go on hols in 5 weeks & I had to work out if I'll miss the final or not. Fortunatley I wont.

But what about the decision to eliminate 2 next week:eek::eek:

I have to admire how they can sing the final song tho they are absolutely gutted.

Very true Sonia, she's a very talented girl and it's clear how much she wants the part, but she commits the biggest crime of all by not wearing any make-up on national television (during the interview/behind the scenes bits)!! Prisonable in my mind!! LOL!X

I'm the same Claireybella!! I especially cried this week because Stephanie was so upset!! I need to toughen up!!! I now want Steph, Lauren or Danielle to win!! Sophie to go next!X

Chloe? There isn't a Chloe!! LOL! Steph, Lauren, Danielle, Sophie, Jenny and Jessica!XXX

I think the one which went was the right one to go & I only really thought this when her name was mentioned as being in the bottom two. She did lose it & I just thought if this is upsetting her how will she feel in the real world. Actors/actresses/those in theatre must get so many knock backs, its just not an easy career to follow.

I'm so loving the show it's the highlight of my weekend. I did have a bit of a panic, we go on hols in 5 weeks & I had to work out if I'll miss the final or not. Fortunatley I wont.

But what about the decision to eliminate 2 next week:eek::eek:

I know!! That's gunna be a tough one, but then again, thaaaat's showbiz!! LOL!!X

Sophie! That's the one! Dunno what's wrong with me today, I can't spell, I can't speak, I don't know who I am! Ha ha!!!!

Haha!! Luvvit!! I'm exactly the same!! My brain turns to mush on a daily basis! I think maybe I'm consuming my own brain as well as all the lovely food on SW!!LOL!X Or maybe losing weight from it!! Diminishing brain cells as well as body!!LOL!X

I've watched it twice, I find it a bit cringeworthy when they get booted off and the others sing them off!

Back