Over weighing yourself...

I weighed myself every day... still do! I find it helps me keep an eye on things. It can also be quite interesting as you can see how certain foods can affect your weight on a day to day basis.

x

I weigh myself if I feel the clothes are getting a bit tighter or loser, if I don't notice any change I don't bother weighing until the end of the week...I can normally tell when I've lost/gained a lb or more just by how my clothes feel though...

And do you weigh pre- and post-wee? No. 2's? Sorry, TMI here, but I always weigh MORE after a no. 2. Doesn't make sense!

ha ha I might just do that :eek:

Last night I weighed, then made a sandwich for the other half - not for me I will add, and then next time I weighed I had gone up 2lbs, made me chuckle as it was as if I had eaten the sandwich :)

I'm pretty good really I only weigh once a week on Thursday.

Very occasionally I'll weigh myself on Sunday to see how much I've lost but other than that I stick to my weekly weigh in.

Well Im just going to weigh myself when I want I think, at the moment its probably more because Im bored stuck at home but once my leg heals enough to go back to work I probably will forget to weigh myself most mornings.

If I get up to go shower first thing then I weigh myself. If I eat before my shower I don't bother that day. I only record my weight on my proper weigh day.

i find wii fit terrible, says im a stone lighter than i am, also managed to put on 5lbs from walking downstairs from the scales to the wii fit hahaha

i find wii fit terrible, says im a stone lighter than i am, also managed to put on 5lbs from walking downstairs from the scales to the wii fit hahaha

Do you use it on carpet though Ria? I've found that if you try to use it on carpet you get weights all over the place and with some exercises it doesn't even register that you're doing them. I use mine on a wooden floor and it seems to work fine.

I think mine weighs ok this way as my son uses it and the weight it gives for him is the same as the weight he was in the doctor's surgery last week when he had to go for his asthma check-up :D

yeah you should always have scales on hard floor rather then carpet so i guess it would be the same for the wii fit board too

Mine's fine too & is on hard floor. My friend has hers on carpet & she's found that putting it on a thick plank of wood to use it gives far more accurate results.

Porgeous you look absolutely incredible! a different person! I've got to stop weighing myself every day, it's driving me crazy because if it hasn't gone down it puts me in a MOOD! haha.

I only weigh myself once a fortnight- previously I've done it daily or weekly, but if it didn't shift I allowed myself to become discouraged. (Pretty often, full of self pity, I would then indulge in something calorific) I've read that daily can be helpful, and also that it can be unhelpful- I wish I was like those posters who weighed daily, but would use this to encourage better efforts from themselves.

I've started weighing myself daily since i bought the weight watchers digi scales, it was great until 2 days ago when i put on 1lb and i've stayed the same since. I'm now only going to weigh myself every few days. The best thing is it tells me if i've lost 1/4 of pound and as they say every little helps :D

Back