Owwie... (Guys best avoid this thread...)

I've come off the injection and onto the implant (about 19 months ago now) and I'm having really painful nasty periods too. :( Also, they last for about 8/9 days, stops for 1/2 days, then start again, for about 4 or 5 weeks!!! Then I might get 2 or 3 weeks off, before the whole thing starts again. Argh!
Went to the dr and she said I could have it taken out and have a coil instead, but I don't know what that will do for weight loss or anything. Think I need to go back. :S

My periods have been AWFUL and REALLY painful since I came off the injection about 5 years ago. I havnt been able to go on the pill since because nothing agrees with my body. Luckily I have an amazing OH who takes the initiative in the bedroom and will use condoms (his decision) so that I dont have to go back on the pill.
I have had numerous tests and examinations but they cannot find anything in particular wrong so I just have tablets to take the day before I am due on................this only works if I am on time, this month I am 3 days early and I am usually a day or 2 late!!!! Useless body of mine!

Back