owwwch !!!

charlene9440

is in it to win it!
help!!!! i have woke up this morning to REALLY bad cystitis:cry: so much so that i cant possibly go 2 work today and have rang in sick !! :(
i had to have a sachet of oasis cranberry cystitis powder and am worried it will take me out of ketosis! i have a weight in tonight so i will spk to sally but i hope im not out of ketosis as i have been soooo good in my 6 weeks so far !! fingers crossed !! xx :sigh:

help!!!! i have woke up this morning to REALLY bad cystitis:cry: so much so that i cant possibly go 2 work today and have rang in sick !! :(
i had to have a sachet of oasis cranberry cystitis powder and am worried it will take me out of ketosis! i have a weight in tonight so i will spk to sally but i hope im not out of ketosis as i have been soooo good in my 6 weeks so far !! fingers crossed !! xx :sigh:
How spooky - I have posted almost the exact same thread in the main forum this morning! Really feel for you - I haven't felt so miserable in ages :( I've taken an oasis sachet too, and have the same fear it will take me out of ketosis, but quite frankly the pain is too bad not to do something about it.
Hope we both feel much better very soon! xx

REALLY , how uncanny is that! im wandering if many other woman suffer from it on lighterlife ?? hope your feeling better soon too xx

Are you telling me, you're putting 'ketosis' before your health?
My lovely ladies, please, by all means take the medications necessary to deal with excruciating pain NOW - don't be worrying about a few days of "ketosis". Even if you get knocked out of it - big deal, you'll go back into it very quickly.
Please consider yourselves before any condition gets worse, or goes on for longer than it needs to...!

*hugs all around*

Hehe, well done Lucy. ;)
With the way things are and how much you're eating at the moment, the onset of ketosis would be very quick. I really would worry about your immediate needs over those which can wait a little.. yes, the weight loss is addictive indeed, but a couple of days won't make too much of a difference in the long run! :)
Hope you feel better soon and the Oasis works!
xx

if you are on the lite programe my c told me that you are not in ketosis all the time as we have 1 meal a day. i panicked when my ketostix said i was not in ketosis and therefor not burning fat, it was then that dhe told me this.

One word of suggestion Bali, don't rely on the ketostix. They usually only aggrevate you because sometimes they give 'false' readings. At the end of the day, if you follow the plan you should be losing weight. You don't need some stick making life a whole lot harder especially if it fails and you start freaking out about it!
Plus, of course you won't be in ketosis after an evening meal, the body needs to burn off the food you've just consumed, but it very quickly returns back to the state of 'fat burning'. It's worked for the last few weeks hasn't it Bali? :) There's no reason to start worrying about it now!

thanks min, i dont use the stix its just that i needed a wee when i went to my weigh in and my c said use a stix. i only paniced because i thought we were in ketosis all the time and thats when she explained you are not always in ketosis on the lite plan.

Back