oxoxallyoxox weight loss diary

oxoxallyoxox

On Sat 29th I decided I would do the lipotrim programme but only 1 meal a day - this drove me absolutly mad as all i was thinking about was lunch and dinner. So I decided on Wed 2nd that I would do it fully. I was so nervous that i would fail - I didnt think i had great will power (even though i gave up cigerettes!) So I had enough shakes to do Thursday and I went down to the chemist and got weighed and had my first weeks meals.

The first and second day were fine - I was in work them days so I didnt really notice the hunger - I kept a bottle of water on my desk so I was constantly drinking from it so i was easily drinking 3 litres.

The weekend was really really hard - i was making lunch and dinners for everyone - and I realised that I have a lot of will power.

Im now on day 6 and im flying!! Im so happy that ive come this far - and I have my first weigh in on Thursday - and im feeling really optimistic!!

Oh god I just had the most horrible evening - I cant stop thinking about food - im even thinking about food I dont like! Ive had a chocolate shake with ice and a sweetner. And im in bed now trying to wait it out. Oh this is hard:cry:

Today is a bit better - about to have my first shake. Im really excited about Weigh in tommorrow - I really hope I done well.

Whatever I lose tommorrow will be the foundation of what I can expect to lose in the future.

Back