P Husk Crisps???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazz, 17 November 2006 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi...I remember reading somewhere tht someone had made these....any idea how to do them???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    Hi kazz

I made some ..they were pretty wholesome. havent made them since as someone on here said regucol (with Phusks) were Ok then someone said not! Still confused!!

Anyway just added about 2 teaspoons to the normal crisp mix (a pack with water to make a thickish cake mix consistency-then spread on baking sheet-like a poopodom then micro for 2 mins, then peel off baking sheet and dry-then break up into crisps!)

Yummy mushroom Phusks crisps...who needs salt and vinegar eh?x

Let us know what you think!:D

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks Nic...have tried them just now...very yummy!!!

5. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

I will try this idea thanks as i dont like the ps husks any other way! Wall paper paste! Thanks for the tip!

6. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow, I definately have to try these tomorrow.

7. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Is it not dangerous mixing your mix with psyllium husks? Does it not mean that you pass your nutrients instead of store them? Or is that just with other Laxitives?

8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi claire...hope not! If that was the case, I would imagin we shouldnt be mixing them with our soups or shakes either...:eek: :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.