Pack times

ww_horror

Ok this is probably asked every week but when does everyone have their 3 meals a day?

Day 1 yesterday and i had my brekkie shake at 2pm dinner at 6pmsoup and supper at 9.30pm a bar.

Like having my bar late as thats mymunch time, but not sure as to when to have my 2 shakes.

I have all mine as late as possible, I wait til I start to feel hungry and then I have my first one.
Usual times are about 3pm, 6pm and 9pm. And that's coz I'm always hungrier in the evenings as I stay up quite late.

I've just started too but have done Cambridge in the past
I find if I have my morning shake too early I can feel hungry so have switched to having that mid-morning, my second shake at around 2pm and then the final soup around 8pm
Have to say I always skipped breakfast when eating regular meals so have to make a bit of adjustment to times etc but they sort of follow the times I begin to feel hungry and the evening one is timed to coincide with when I'm cooking the tea so I don't feel hungry once I serve up
Hope this Helps
Andrea x

Well today i had my shake at 11.30, im the ole tummy is rumbling now, but im going to try hold out till 4pm befor i have my soup. All this water is making me very sloshy and rumbly

I usually have my bar around midday, a soup around 5pm and a shake in the evening usually around 9pm (thats when im at home) If i am at uni i have a shake at 5.30am for breakfast a bar for lunch when ever my break is (this can be any time between 11am and 2/3pm) and a soup or shake when i get home which is usually around 7pm. I always go to bed early after uni so im not up thinking about comfort eating!

Starlight, how do you manage that??

Is cos you are used to working nights? Not sure anyone gets used to working night! lol but you know what I mean

lol i was in hope that the packs would eventually 'fill' me up ince i was used to them but if im anything like starlight ive no hope. oh well i guess i will be rumbly all day everyday lol untill i have finished with exante. Got a massive load of washing up to do so think i will have my soup after i have tackled that.

Back