Packaging issues!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by hajis-sweetie, 2 December 2010 Social URL.

1. hajis-sweetie

hajis-sweetie WW newbie:)

Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Hi,

I bought a packet of Quavers today and loked up the syn value, which obviously is diff depending on size of bag. Well, looking at packet there is NO weight AT ALL anywhere on the bag. Irritating or what? How are we supposed to lose weight if we don't know what we're eating? I know I can use syn calc but thats not the point!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chris_s

chris_s Less of a man each day

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.13%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I thought it was a legal requirement :confused:

It should say on the pack nutritional values per 100g and per pack so you could work it out maybe.

4. rumbletummy

rumbletummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(13.54%)
    Did it say the calories on the front of the bag? I know the multi pack one does.

5. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    if it was a multi pack pack then the details will be on the outside bag - I think?

i love quavers. I think the normal size bag - packet of crisps size is 4.5 syns?

6. nico

nico Full Member

my mother and I were debating this when we started slimming world in the end we got the weighing scales out lol ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.