Packed Lunch ideas?

yummy mummy - is extra light mayo really free???

I was just wondering the same :giggle:

Had a look on WW online points tracker

Hellmans Extra Light Mayo - 3tablespoons - 1pts

Tesco Extra Light - 2tablespoons - 1pts

glad u cleared that one up starla, i would have been living of the mayo lol

I love baked potatoes as a filling lunch. I microwave it at work add a pile of very low fat cottage cheese or baked beans add a big salad on the side with a little dash of balsamic dressing and I get envious looks form work friends who are looking at their boring ham sandwich. :D

i knew it light mayo couldn't of been free....i was wishfully hoping though :) i love mayo!! 3 tbs isn't bad for a point though. Donnaxx - your soup sounds lovely - i shall try that one xx

i don't like working out in tbsp, cause everyone's is different and sometimes people take that as a heaped tbsp etc, it's best to work in grams, or whatever else measures it's mass :)

100gs of extra light mayo = 73 cals and 0.5 sat fat, 1 point! :)

the spoon on has been confusing me, is a tea/table spoon counted as level or heaped?

Hey Donnaxx i made the soup you mentioned (carrot, onion etc) OMG it was lovely and even better that it is 0 points woohoo xx

glad u liked it Catherine, its the only soup i know how to make, but i dont like the plum tomato based ones so always do this one and i love it

my leader tells us 2 tablespoons of exra ligh mayo is free,,ok jus checked it out,,15 g is 0 points on my bottle,,also use tesco light choices hony and mustard dressing and pointed same as obove 0

Back