Packs

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

I have just finished my 100 days on LL and have decided (for a number of reasons) to switch to CD which I will start next week as I have decided to finish off my LL packs.

Today I discovered that doing SS on CD means a total of 3 packs a day - whereas LL allows 4.

I am interested to know why this is and whether the CD packs total more calories than the LL packs hence the reduction from 4 to 3?

I am not worried about the reduction but am interested to know why the difference.

I am also interested to know more about the CD bars. I am told that they are chocolate covered. Do they taste like chocolate or are they a bit like the Atkins bars which look chocolatety but taste AWFUL!!!!! :eek:

Possum

Hi FP, I think the LL packs are smaller, as far as I am aware (and Im no expert!) the calories are the same.

The bars are nice, I personally had an addiction to peanut!!! They can cause a rumbly gurgly tummy, and you can only have 1 per day.

I like them all apart from cranberry, but most people like them, never had atkins ones so cant comment, I liked the toffee one too!

Hi,

January before last, I think, LL used to have only 3 packs as well. When they put their prices up from £46 to £66 at that time they split the three packs to make four packs, it was not an additional full pack.

The chocolate bars are really lovely I am sure you will enjoy them.

Linda

Yeh ~ gotta give a big thumbs up for the CD bars, they've helped me stay on the straight and narrow (when I've had that urge to chew).

Haven't had the atkins bars ~ so can't compare, but can say the chocolate covering is nice and I like all 4 flavours of bars, though tend to have the toffee & caramel the most.

Hi,

We have 6 bars

chocolate
caramel
malt toffee
orange (dark choc)
peanut
cranberry

The last two a crunchy the others chewy all real milk chocolate covered except the orange which is dark chocolate.

Linda

Hi FP- just to confirm, as an ex LL and someone who has had the Atkins bars too, the CD bars are out of this world. Much nicer than LL- they tatse 'real' rather than the claggy artificial tatse of the LL bars, and with real chocolate unlike the Atkins bars. Amazing. In fact, if I ever want a sweet treat after I reach goal I think I will reach for a CD bar before a cadburys chocolate bar. I like them all, but malt toffee most of all- I keep them in the fridge and cut off a chunk through the evening- takes ages to chew and feels like a real treat. Enjoy when you get them!

Back