PADDY'S DAY

Hi too yee all!!!! Well its 3 days till paddy's day and I am dreading it being Irish on Paddy's Day basically means just going too the pub and having a laugh with family and friends!!!!
It will be a hard one, to get threw the day but it will all be worth it in the end when i reach my goal!!!!
Im finding LP a difficult diet ive done alot of diets in my time and its gotta be one of the hardest but the results are fast and thats what i love about it, i dont have the patience for a 1/2 lb weight lose per week...
Out of interest whats the worst diet you have ever tried......

Mine is the Maple Srype Diet i lasted half a day god it was like drinking your own urine sorry for the use of word haha....

Howz everyone...:)

Hey,

I'm a CDer just nosing around here!! Worst diet I have tried was 4 eggs and 4 tomatoes for 4 days, not sure what it's called but very BORING!! Also tried cabbage soup despite the soup making me heave.

Never again :jelous:

Hi too yee all!!!! Well its 3 days till paddy's day and I am dreading it being Irish on Paddy's Day basically means just going too the pub and having a laugh with family and friends!!!!
It will be a hard one, to get threw the day but it will all be worth it in the end when i reach my goal!!!!
Im finding LP a difficult diet ive done alot of diets in my time and its gotta be one of the hardest but the results are fast and thats what i love about it, i dont have the patience for a 1/2 lb weight lose per week...
Out of interest whats the worst diet you have ever tried......

Mine is the Maple Srype Diet i lasted half a day god it was like drinking your own urine sorry for the use of word haha....

Howz everyone...:)

I actually did the urine diet, it was hard core;)

Ya know what else i did, b4 my wedding i ate 4 apples a day and that was it with tunes of water as much as i could fit in did it for 2 weeks and lost 10 lbs!!!!! They say too much fruit is bad as it contains alot of sugar but it worked for me!!!!

Any other crazy diets anyone did?????

Slimmerwannabe, I feel your pain.........:rolleyes:

Also Irish and paddy's Day is (WAS) always on of the best drinking days in the year, 2nd only to Stephen's Day in my book. :party0027::party0027:

I'm very worried about it but I'm going to go out and try and join in on the festivities with a few sparkling waters. I think I can do it.

And as someone else said Paddy's Day will be aroung next year again. Until then we can do it. :talk017:

Where abouts are you from btw?

hey i think the worst diet i done was supposed to be a british heart foundation diet, which turned out not to be!! it was hell a slice of dry toast for breakfast, 1tbsp of boiled carrots, and peas and 1 small hotdog for lunch (YUKKKKKKK!!!!) and half an chicken breast with 2tbsp of cauliflower for dinner.

Not salt, or condiments or flavour, a horrible texture.....even thinking about it makes me feel sick

anyways it was 3days on and 3 days off after the 6 day i could stomach it and i only lost a pound!!!!

I done quite well on atkins but got really fed up eating meat and actually became veggie for a year after it but i lost around 1stone and a half.

love the fact that lipotrim helps me break the addiction i have with food, i used to use it for everything...... for comfort, for celebratons, just because i could.

I am now seeing that food is really only there to fuel your body, my bf put it into car terms for me..... "if you just keep fill the car with petrol it will eventually just start spilling out, a bit like you in your jeans ha ha" dont worry he was told to make his own dinner for that comment :) x

but it made me reasses how i look at food

sorry for the rant

sammie x

hey i think the worst diet i done was supposed to be a british heart foundation diet, which turned out not to be!! it was hell a slice of dry toast for breakfast, 1tbsp of boiled carrots, and peas and 1 small hotdog for lunch (YUKKKKKKK!!!!) and half an chicken breast with 2tbsp of cauliflower for dinner.

Not salt, or condiments or flavour, a horrible texture.....even thinking about it makes me feel sick

anyways it was 3days on and 3 days off after the 6 day i could stomach it and i only lost a pound!!!!

I done quite well on atkins but got really fed up eating meat and actually became veggie for a year after it but i lost around 1stone and a half.

love the fact that lipotrim helps me break the addiction i have with food, i used to use it for everything...... for comfort, for celebratons, just because i could.

I am now seeing that food is really only there to fuel your body, my bf put it into car terms for me..... "if you just keep fill the car with petrol it will eventually just start spilling out, a bit like you in your jeans ha ha" dont worry he was told to make his own dinner for that comment :) x

but it made me reasses how i look at food

sorry for the rant

sammie x

:D:D:D:D:D

hi all,
I'm starting lipo on SUNDAY. So will be sipping sparkling water also. This is such a fab site. I stumbled accross it 2 days ago. I've only been on Irish lipo site up till then and they are def less upbeat. You guys are great I cant get over your losses it so encouraging. I'm Shell, 33 and 17 st. Phew!That hurt.

hi shell it does hurt but what they say is no pain no gain hehehehehe im ashley, 26 and 25st. im sure like me ull be 10 st in no time good luck xxx

yeah fattothin i know !!! i can totally laugh about it now i on the diet and through day 2 but i nearly smacked him one when he said that.... especially as we were in front of friends and family, but he will get his come up ance, he got a new car so i need to come up with something to do to it without damaging it

someone told me spell something out in shaving foam on the windscreen and when it rains or steams up he will see it hee hee :devilangel:

My company (Shamrock Marketing) has an annual St Patrick's day pary for all our clients - normally a bit of a drunk affair as it is a free bar all evening but I managed it this week all on soda water (apparently the bar total was £2k less than last year but that can't all be me even at London prices!! :eek: ) Approach it with a positive attitude, remember your goals and you can still have fun, it is just different. The only thinkg I didn't cope well with was one of my friends being sick on the way home - I think I'm more tolerant of things like that when I'm a bit tipsy (or maybe it was because I was everyone's taxi home and didn't fancy shampooing my car seats!)

Great thread guys....LOL....

Worst diet has to be the Cabbage soup diet:ashamed0005:....dont know what was worse having to eat the stuff....or the ":airquote:bowel gas:airquote:" its produced in bucket fulls!!:sign0137:

Being Irish too.....will be missing on the traditional celebrations....ah well there is next year and I will be enjoying it in my Size 10s!!! :party0016: Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Hey hotstuff, fattyfattybumbum and all!!!!!!

Im from westmeath where are yee from i wonder is there many irish on this website!!!!! Happy paddy's day too yee all this time next year hopefully we will all be alot slimmer and looking forward to a big session in comfort without having to worry about how to survive on bludy water its sooooooo depressing!!!!!!!!

How'd the big day go?

HI Slimmerwannabe, Bea and Shell,

Well how'd da big day go with sparkling water. i'm happy to announce that i survived the day.

I'm from Dundalk originally and living in Dublin so if any of ye wanna meet up for a coffee (black of course) or a water or a walk just let me know.

Back